26.0

"So what are you planning to buy Tae on his birthday?"

Jungkook looked up from his phone and pondered. Jimin sat in front of him, leaning his head on his hand as he was drinking a coffee. Both males were hanging out together. It was December 29th— a few days after Christmas and just a day before Taehyung's birthday.

"I don't know... I used to send him fan gifts, clothes, and stuff but all his fans do the same so it's not really special. I want to do something unique."

Jimin smiled widely and did a small hand gesture before putting his hands together in front of himself. "Taehyung's been my best friend since we both met in the industry. You're lucky I know exactly what he wants!" The short male paused to make sure Jungkook was listening. "A Nintendo switch."

"Why does he want that? It's too expensive for me." Jungkook scrunched his face before taking a sip of his banana milkshake. They were probably at one of the few cafes with banana drinks.

"He lost his Wii."

"How do you lose a Wii-. You know what, I'm not even surprised if it's Taehyung we're talking about. I guess I'll just buy one with the money he gave me and then take him on a date?" The male shrugged while Jimin just laughed.

"You're going to buy him a gift with his money? Why did he even give you that much?"

"I got his card... He told me to treat myself and buy anything I want as extra Christmas gifts."

"You're his sugar baby now?"

_

Authors note
If ya'll don't comment anymore then I won't update anymore.

Who am I kidding.
Either way read on my profile about the book soon ending.

What kind of ending do you all want?