8.1

A tall male glanced over the shoulder of the panicked younger.

"Pardon? Are you alright? Do you need help with anything?" The stranger asked. He had a smooth and deep voice.

Jungkook didn't even look up at him as he replied while searching through all his pockets. "Money... I forgot to bring the condoles money." The younger sounded desperate and devastated.

The taller stranger tapped him on the shoulder and reached out some money. "Here. You can pay me back in the future."

Jungkook bowed and took the money, catching a small glimpse of the male. He was taller, had black hair with a mullet but was wearing a mask. Jungkook shook it off and counted the money.

"100 000 won?? Isn't that a little too much? I can't accept this much from you please take-"

"You're close to the deceased, they usually give a bit more. Don't worry about it. I would have given it otherwise, but I'm not very close to them. So it's better for you to give it." He smiled.

Jungkook thanked him over and over, bowing 90 degrees to show his respect. He then continued his way to the rooms where Yoongi's funeral was held.

The other male followed behind.

As they arrived, he first took off his shoes then his mask. There was a small table and on top of it laid a guestbook in which the male signed his name.

Kim Taehyung.

He was satisfied with his sign and dropped his envelope with the money into a box beside the table.

_
Authors note
This comeback is amazing ajdkfkgl everything is so perfect. The music video is so beautiful and so much work was put behind it.
We did great streaming it. Next thing up is BMMAs!