20.1

"No... It's just that the media is really harsh sometimes..."

That's when Taehyung realized. Jungkook may get hate by some fans for this. Fans who are jealous no matter who he dates. But he didn't think they would do something like that. He thought they'd be supportive and happy. Of course, there will always be some negativity and haters but there's enough of them to make Jungkook scared.

"Can I see your twitter?"

"I deleted it..."

Taehyung felt strings on his heart as he got to know the boy had gone so far. "I'm so sorry. Should I delete the post I made? Or can I do anything to make it up for you? What did they tell you? Jungkook you shouldn't take negative comments to heart. You're perfect and beautiful and I love you no matter what." He showed a soft smile, cupping the younger males face in his hands and placing a kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook relaxed slightly, his shoulders sinking and a small smile curling on his lips. He trusted in Taehyung's words and knew he shouldn't worry. This male is whipped for him. "You don't need to do anything. That you're here is enough. However, if you really, absolutely want to do something for me... Buy yourself a dog to keep you company in your lonely house. You said you wanted one, right? I'll look after it while you travel."

"But that's not doing anything for you-"

He was shushed by Jungkook who covered his mouth with both his hands. "Shut up for a minute, will you? I also want a dog but I'm too lazy to take care of one myself. That's why."

Taehyung gentle removed the others hands and smiled as he already had a plan in mind. He knew exactly which dog he wanted. He was easily convinced by Jungkook's words.

"Let's go then!"