3.6

"Hello. Whats your name?" Taehyung asked and smiled softly towards the red-haired male in front of him.

The male gleamed and his excitement was obvious. "Hi! My name is Jung Hoseok! It's an honor to meet you V!"

Taehyung chuckled. "It's nice meeting you as well Hoseok. I don't get to meet many of my male fans. Did you come from far away to see me or do you live here in Seoul?"

"I'm from Gwangju but I live in Busan. I came here with my friend." he glanced over at Jungkook who was eagerly waiting to meet Taehyung who also looked at the younger. They got eye contact for a few seconds and Taehyung winked at him. It was entertaining observing Jungkooks cheeks reddening.

Hoseok's words snapped Taehyung out of his stare and he gave his attention to him again. "He must be your biggest male fan, I'm sure of it. He's been really nervous and anxious about meeting you. Please be kind to the boy." Hoseok patted his shoulder and bowed before taking his leave.

_

This was it. There's no turning back now, is there?

Jungkook witnessed his friend walk off the stage and felt a small tap from behind. "It's your turn. Good luck" a female encouraged him. "Thank you" he smiled weakly before walking up to the stage and the table his god was sitting at. He was probably as nervous as a bride walking down the aisle at her wedding.

"A bit nervous, are you?" he heard a familiar voice and looked down at Taehyung who was sitting at the table. Shit. Jungkook you can do this.

He nodded, "I may be".

And from there their conversation went on smoothly.

Almost.