14.3

The mailman put the mail in the mailbox, before driving away to the next street.

It was afternoon. Taehyung rushed from the window to the entrance of his house and quickly put on some shoes. He ran out to the mailbox and opened it, looking through the mail he'd gotten until he saw Jungkook's.

While heading back in, he opened the envelope with care to not rip the letter inside. He read Jungkook's letter but didn't get the time to reply nor wanted to since he was going to meet Jungkook either way in just some hour.

He had to prepare for the fansign and was styled by his stylists. He had colored his hair while in Japan and no fan knew yet. It exciting for the idol. He wondered what Jungkook would think about it.

_

As last time, he stepped out of the car, walking past fans screaming for him and heading to the building. He stopped for a second as he saw someone among the many crowded and screaming fans. A very special male who he'd given what was supposed to be Jimin's ticket too.

Jungkook.

It didn't take long for them to get eye contact. Taehyung looked straight into the eyes of the other for one or two seconds, but what felt like an eternity, before suddenly winking and walking inside.

Jungkook stayed in his spot, a blush creeping up on his cheek while around fangirls screamed, assuming the wink had been to them. Also many reacting to his new hair color.

_
Authors note

I don't get a lot of comments out of sudden? Kind of miss it..