12.7

The hours passed as Jungkook and Taehyung played competitive matches together on Overwatch. Their conversation ended up being about games and Jungkook opened up a lot to the older. He had realized that there wasn't much difference between Taehyung and any other normal person besides the fact that he was famous. Most importantly, he didn't judge him.

Darkness was devouring the room and the light from the moon was radiating in through the window.

"It's getting late. You probably have to head home soon, right? You seem tired too." Jungkook moved away from the computer screen and glanced up at the other. They had been playing the whole day and honestly, Jungkook had enjoyed it a lot.

Taehyung shook his head as he shut down his computer screen. "No, I don't. Actually, I was planning on staying here the night."

"I thought you had work to do or something tomorrow?"

"I don't. I moved it to next week to spend time with you so don't turn me down now." The older huffed, crossing his arms and looking Jungkook dead in the eyes.

Music to Taehyung, also called a laugh, escaped from Jungkook's soft lips "I guess I'll have to let you stay then. Hoseok probably won't mind. You haven't eaten dinner though. Are you hungry? Should I order something?"

"No, let's just head to sleep" Taehyung stood up from the chair. He grasped Jungkook's hand and headed towards his bedroom. He didn't fight back and let himself be dragged. Taehyung laid down on the bed, pulling Jungkook in with him but maintaining his distance to not make him uncomfortable.

Jungkook took his time to figure out what to say. He already knew Taehyung was a touchy person who likes cuddling, that's what he told the media. So he didn't ask about it. Instead, another question appeared in his head. It wasn't what he originally intended to ask about, but still something he still wondered about. "Taehyung?"

The older rolled over, the bed sinking slightly. He looked at the younger who seemed to be anything but exhausted. "What?" he questioned, yawning slightly. His yawn seemed to spread to Jungkook as he also yawned. It's funny how anything related to yawns makes others yawn.

"Why were you so eager to get to know me? To be friends with me?"

"Well..." Taehyung rolled over once again, this time so that he could look up at the ceiling and think. "First off, we're in the same group of friends. All of our friends know us and each other, but we don't when we should. I also found you really interesting after learning about you through those letters, meeting you twice and seeing pictures of you which Jimin sent." he sighed, covering his face with his arm.

"I'm going to be honest. I think I ended up getting a small crush on you."

_

Authors note

I hope this is good enough. My goal is to make it a realistic relationship which develops at a decent pace.

Taehyung has simply gotten a crush on Jungkook. Jungkook is willing to try going on a few dates since Taehyung is literally his ideal guy right in front of him.