13.0

Hoseok looked at the two sleeping males. He was about to leave to meet Jimin again. Problem is, it's 2 pm and they're still sleeping. He was left with the decision whether he should or shouldn't wake Jungkook and Tae up.

They looked peaceful but didn't they have anything to do today? Hoseok decided to wake them up. Making it as embarrassing as he could for Jungkook, but also making him a favor.

Hoseok unlocked Jungkook's phone, connecting it to his Bluetooth speaker and searching up his recordings. He pressed play and Jungkook's cover of V's song was turned on, volume on max. Then he ran for his life.

Jungkook woke up and needed a second or two to proceed with what was going on. He saw how his best friend was suddenly running away. "FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook and then around in the room. No one was there. Jungkook wasn't using his phone either. Who was he yelling at?

He suddenly recognized the music which he had blocked out from his hearing earlier. It was one of his songs but sung by someone else. Could it be Jungkook? The music was turned off before he could decide.

"Sorry about that..." Jungkook mumbled, yawning and stretching a little.

"I didn't mind it. Why did you scream though? Did I do something? Does your ass hurt? We haven't even-"

"Hoseok put on one of my shitty covers then ran away. I was yelling at him."

"Oh."

_
Authors note

Would making a Q&A for the characters be a fun idea? Not sure if I would get enough questions though.