21.1

Footsteps were heard approaching among all the sounds of traffic, people, and advertisement on the streets. Why couldn't the boy be left alone? He didn't want to be involved in any more drama.

"Jungkook-ah!"

Huh? Is this someone he knows? The voice was familiar and he was addressed 'ah'. He didn't know many people in Seoul. Was it a fan of Taehyung messing around with him?

The male caught up with Jungkook's speedwalking and tapped him gently on the shoulder. "Hey, Jungkook! Do you remember me?"

Jungkook glanced at him in the corner of his eye and realized it's an old friend from Busan. The worked he always met in the post office, Jackson. He turned slightly towards her and smiled widely out of excitement. "Hyung! What are you doing here in Seoul?"

"Namjoon finally took me here."

The younger would have believed in it if it wasn't because of how quick he stated that it was a joke.

Another flash went off and Jungkook quickly realized that being seen with someone might cause trouble. He pulled the hood lower down and struggled to put on a mask to cover his mouth area. Hopefully, it was enough of a disguise.

"Oh, are you hiding? I saw the news. Congrats on the relationship. It must be rough dating a celebrity though with their schedules and the press from the media. I always thought you were crazy sending all those letters kook, but look where it got you!" Jackson hit Jungkook's shoulder, trying to lighten up the mood.

"You know these streets aren't the most pleasant ones for your small friend there." Jackson directed towards Yeontan. "You should go to the Han River park or somewhere without much traffic. I'll take you there."

Jungkook smiled under the disguise, nodding and pulling Yeontan slightly.

It was a great start of the walk and the two males had fun chatting together about various things to catch up with each other. Jackson was a really nice dude. A bit extra, but Jungkook himself was so it didn't really matter.

_
Authors note

Two updates in a day yaay! It was a while ago.