27.2

"Go there."

"What?"

Namjoon pointed towards the painting and Jungkook tilted his head as he looked at it. What was he supposed to do in Jamsil?

"Just go there and you'll soon understand what to do next. I can't tell you more, sorry."

Jungkook pouted, it's about an hour to get there from where they were at the museum. He'd had to get a taxi. Without saying goodbye, Jungkook left the museum to try and catch a taxi. He still didn't have his phone. The sooner he got to Jamsil, the sooner this mess would be over.

_

Taehyung thought it was really romantic and a cool idea. To make Jungkook go to different places which lead to him. Jungkook wasn't very fond of museums and such though, especially when he was alone. He always enjoyed it together with Taehyung, because seeing someone talk about what their passions makes you understand them.

It was hastily planned. His main objective was to propose to Jungkook and he wanted to do it in the most special way possible. A concert would be perfect. Lots of people, Jungkook gets to enjoy hearing his boyfriend sing and perform before all the attention is given to him instead.

But a concert always needs a lot of preparation, which is why Taehyung couldn't spend the day together with Jungkook.

The crowd was screaming outside, a lot of fans had appeared in hope to get a free entrance. Problematic fans had been asked to leave. They were strictly told to not interact with Jungkook or mention anything about the proposal— luckily he had fans who were cooperative.

Just a few minutes left.

Jungkook is probably in the public. Right at the front of the extended stage. The screams were increasing as the minutes passed by. Taehyung got his makeup and hair checked one last time while he made his way towards the stage. His heartbeat skipped a beat.

4'o clock.

The music started at 4:00 pm and Taehyung began singing as he walked up on the stage, shaking slightly. It was pathetic, he had done this many times before. He was used to the stage and it's blinding lights— to the endless screams making you deaf.

What was so different? Why did his heartbeat quicken? Why did he almost stumble on his words? Maybe was it that he was performing 4'o clock alone without Namjoon? Maybe it was the fear of failing, of getting rejected tonight.

Jungkook's face was clear and bright in the crowd. He was right in the front, just as the older male suspected. His eyes were shining, an expression of admiration across his face, though it showed a glimpse of tiredness.

The concert was nothing but successful. It went on for less than an hour before all stage lights were turned to the young male in the crowd.

The arena went silent, only a few whispers were heard.

Jungkook couldn't understand what was happening with all the bright lights blinding him but could feel a thousand of intense stares at him.

"Jungkook-ah."

Taehyung's voice echoed through the arena. All the lights but one moved to the artist and followed him as he walked out on the extended stage. Everyone in the public had brought their phones up to capture the moment on video.

"I'm sorry for making you do boring tasks today. I hope you enjoyed the museum at least." He walked down the stage and stood right in front of the male. "You dressed nicely. Happy anniversary baby." Taehyung kissed him and the arena filled with screams. Only the ones in the front were able to tell what really happened since they weren't up on the stage.

"Will you join me on stage for the last song?"

It was a question, yet it only had one acceptable answer; "Yes."

Jungkook was helped over the bars. Taehyung held his hand as he led him up to the stage. "Can you guess what song?" he asked to Jungkook and the crowd.

"Hold me tight!"

The arena was filled with screams overpowering each other. Hold me tight was the only song left to perform. A track which Taehyung had composed parts of, and made the lyrics. He whispered Jungkook to take the choruses and ending while he put on a mic on him.

It started with the small melody of a piano, slowly growing stronger and Jungkook knew just what to do. He sang some backup vocals, just humming and singing alone.

"Can you trust me, Can you trust me? Pull me in tight."

The younger male sang as he walked across the stage. He had never had a solo concert but been a guest for Taehyung a few times the past year. He did trust Taehyung on this, even though he was clueless about why he was doing all this. It'll be fine.

They sang the last post-chorus together and walked out on the extended stage, Jungkook following Taehyung's lead to make sure he ended the performance well. After all, he hadn't practiced anything before. Jungkook was waving out to the crowd as the song ended but felt a small tug on his shirt. He turned around to watch as Taehyung got down on his knees, kneeling in front of him.

His heart probably stopped for a whole minute.

All the sounds around them were suddenly blocked out by his brain. He couldn't think of anything but how Taehyung was kneeled in front of him, gently holding his hands.

"Do you remember your birthday wish last year? You wanted to get married."

Jungkook gulped as he nodded. The silly wish he had made while half drunk, but which they both actually wished for deep within.

"Maybe it's still too early to get married. But I want to have a promise together with you and make sure it's you and I." Taehyung smiled fondly as he stared into Jungkook's eyes. He got out a small black box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful silver ring with the text "I purple you" engraved onto it.

"Jeon Jungkook. Will you marry me?"

Tears quickly filled up in the youngers males eyes. He tried to wipe them as if he didn't know where they were coming from. Shit. He turned aware of all the sounds and screams in the arena once again, some fans trying to make the others shut up. Jungkook looked out over the crowd and took a deep breath before looking back at his boyfriend.

"Of course."

_

Author's note

Do ya'll want more chapters?

I'm guessing you do because I feel like it's a good ending here, but as an experienced fanfic reader, I know people want a follow up after this. I also originally planned to have that, so I might as well write one very soon if you guys comment that you want it 💜