22.3

"Filling in on Jungkook's awful explanation, he began writing letters to me on a daily basis. You all know how I always respond to fan mail? Well— this son of a devil didn't reveal his name nor address. He wrote to me each day and I basically got to know everything about this boy. The time he attended my fansign? That was the first time I actually saw this adorable bunny." he squished Jungkook's cheeks.

"I saw him on different occasions since my friend dated Jungkook's friend, and I eventually grew a crush on him. He still didn't send me his address or name... But you know, I didn't want to be pushy or scare him."

"You wrote letters back to me each day even if you couldn't send them. That is actually scary Tae." Jungkook mumbled, resting his head in his hand. "I have a whole box of all the letters you sent after I finally sent my address. You really didn't hesitate."

"Moving on! Someone asked how long we've been dating." Taehyung read on his phone and looked over at Jungkook. He was avoiding any embarrassment.

"Hmmm... Well. I began writing letters on May 30th, 2017... I moved to Seoul this year and let you know my address on May 30th, 2018. It was obvious you already knew who I was and my name. Then you showed up at my door the next day, invited yourself to sleep in my bed and confessed your crush. Ever since that, we've been on dates."

"You're making me seem like a freak."

"You are."

"Why can't you just be normal and say about three, four months?"

Jungkook shrugged, giving him puppy eyes for absolutely no reason. The fans loved it though. They did really get a lot of English comments and love from international fans.

"I really appreciate the support from everyone." Taehyung suddenly spoke in English, smiling widely. "I'm happy you see what a cutie Kooks is. Please do not send him not hate or threaten him. I love him."

The younger chuckled at the broken English. He moved closer to his boyfriend and gave him a quick peek, right in front of the camera. Fanservice he guesses.

"I love you more. I know fans are worried, but I promise, I'm being well to Taehyung and he is to me. I'm only taking Tae, not V."