8.2

Taehyung entered the mourning room. He saw the altar filled with flowers and on top of it was a frame with a picture of Yoongi. He had only seen the male in a few pictures sent by Jimin.

On the right side of the room, was the family. Yoongi's mother was accompanied by Hoseok and Jimin, Yoongi's closest friends and as well, Jungkook who now had gotten there. The young male was crying. Something he hadn't done in the past days, but which he now couldn't hold back as he saw the picture of Yoongi and they spoke of memories.

Yoongi had been an important person to Jungkook. Taehyung knew that from the letters where Jungkook occasionally wrote about his hyung.

He walked towards to the altar and did a bow and he paid his respects to Yoongi. That's when Jimin saw him and rushed over to him.

"I'm so glad you're here." The smaller pulled him into a hug.

Jungkook didn't notice his idol being there as he was crying into his friend's shoulder. Maybe, it was best if it stayed that way. Maybe a hi would hurt, even if he wanted to go for it as Namjoon had told him. It would bring attention to the idol and be disrespectful towards Yoongi if there was suddenly made a fuss on his funeral.

Instead, Taehyung was there for Jimin, and the funeral went just as planned.