20.4

Taehyung was snuggled up close to the youngers bare chest. Close enough to hear his heartbeat as it slowly took a steadier pace. Jungkook's hands playing with his, slightly sweaty, blonde hair. Their legs stayed entangled with each other.

"We have to stop meeting each other like this." He spoke out, causing Jungkook's mind to malfunction for a minute or two as he tried to figure out what his boyfriend meant, jumping to conclusions faster than Yoongi changed hair colors. Like how? Didn't Taehyung like meeting him or is his manager preventing him? Does it have to do with the rumors?

"I always ditch work for you and it's becoming a bad habit." The male explained, calming the younger down. "I have to work extra to catch up with what I missed and it's not like I'm in a group where they can still work if a member is sick. I'm a solo idol and everything surrounds me so if I'm not there, then everyone is affected and got nothing to do. They might as well lose interest in doing promotions for me and focus on some other idol if I continue."

Jungkook nodded slowly, understanding since he didn't want to get in the way for V's career. He moved away slightly, just to see the others face more clearly and caress it. "Then we'll plan our meetings in the future. Since I've got school next week I can't see you whenever either. Unless if I skip it a day or so."

"Young man, you are not skipping any classes. I'm a great responsible boyfriend who's going to make sure you stay in school instead of making bad decisions like I did!" Taehyung squished Jungkook's cheeks as he spoke with a childish voice.

The younger laughed, showing off his bunny smile. "Okay, dad."

"Oh, how the tables turned since last hour. Now you're the one calling me dad?"

Jungkook shut the male up with a kiss and the two of them soon decided to drift off to sleep. Nights like these, besides Jungkook, were really the best ones.