23.2

"Happy Birthday!!!"

Jimin tackled the 19-year old. "It's been a year since we met at your last Birthday party? You haven't grown a bit! It was like yesterday."

Jungkook laughed, hugging his friend back and enjoying the moment together with him. "You haven't grown a bit since you were 17. Aside visually?"

"I'm offended. But I'm not denying it. It was a downhill in my life." Jimin accepted it. He had a bunch of embarrassing pictures with his old "cool" concepts.

Hoseok walked out of his room to greet the two friends in the kitchen, only patting Jimin on the shoulder before congratulating Jungkook. "I invited Jin over, he offered to make you breakfast. Namjoon will also come with Jin."

Jimin laughed and took over the topic, causing Hoseok to go silent. "He always does like the whipped man he is." It was true; wherever Jin went, Namjoon would follow him. Either to guard him, be there as support, or just simply to spend time together. That is unless Jin is traveling for photo shoots and Namjoon had to stay and work in the studio. Jin was no different when Namjoon went somewhere. They were simply stuck to each other. If you wanted one of them, the other would follow.

 The short male leaned on Jungkook's shoulder, speaking discreetly but still excited over what he was about to share. "Hyungie told me he'll propose to Joon on his birthday."

"But Namjoon wanted to propose on December on his birthday."

Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at Hoseok as if he'd done something horrible, mainly because they were in shock though. It was an obvious problem. Hoseok was the only one who knew of it since he and Namjoon often would hang out together, work on music and share thoughts. But well, it wasn't exactly their problem to solve— and they couldn't since a knock was heard on the door.

Namjoon and Seokjin had arrived and the day started off with lots of energy and happiness.