21.2

"Hold up a minute. Taehyung is calling me."

Jungkook accepted the call on his phone. Jackson nodded understandingly and got up from the bench. He decided to try and learn Yeontan some tricks in the park.

"Hey Tae, what's up? I'm out with Yeontan in the same park we went to on a date. The nature out here is really great and it's nice seeing the park we went to in daylight! By the way, thank you for the letter it was really sweet." The boy prattled on cheerfully while watching the small pup running across the park to catch a stick. Problem was that he caught the stick but didn't return it to Jackson.

"Who's the guy you're out with?"

"What?"

"I'm having a break so I scrolled through twitter. I'm getting spammed with tweets showing a picture of you outside the apartment with some guy. They're trying to convince me that you're cheating, but I really do trust in you kook." Taehyung spoke calmly. His voice was subtly worried and just barely hinting jealousy.

"That guy..." Jungkook looked over at Jackson, yelling something in Chinese as he got frustrated at the dog. That's a great technique, using another language when raging. Too bad he only knows Korean and barely passed in English. "He's an idiot." Jungkook chuckled, enjoying the sight in front of him.

"Care to explain further?"

"He's an old friend from Busan, worked at the post office I went to daily. You know, to send you my letters. He made sure you actually got them all so you owe him. He randomly ran into me in the streets. Jackson Wang if you need to do a whole background check on him to trust me."

This time it was Taehyung who was heard chuckling out of amusement on the other end. "No, I trust you. I heard about him from Namjoon. Either way, continue having a nice day? I need to continue the shoot."

"Good luck!"

"Thank you. Love you, bye."

"Love you too" Jungkook whispered and the call was ended. He once again glanced up at Jackson who was approaching him. The serious expression on his face made the male worry for a second. Did he hurt Yeontan? Or is he going to bicker about how the dog doesn't bring the stick back?

"Where's the poop bags?"