11.0

Wednesday, June 14 - 2017

Hello J.J.K!

I've read your letters ever since you first sent me one. I've noticed you don't put your address though. Is that an accident or is it on purpose?

I'm glad to get letters from male fans. It shows the variety of fans I have.

You have a great dream. I'm proud that I can be the one you look up for when trying to reach that dream. The life as an idol is hard, but if you work hard it'll always pay off. I wish I could hear one of those covers you've made. I love hearing and seeing things created by my fans! I'm also very happy to hear you liked my collaboration with my friend RM!

I'm sad to hear you're bullied. People will hate you, rate you, shake you and try to break you. But what matters is that you stay strong and don't take what they do into your heart. It's great that you have supportive friends. Hold on to them and cherish them. I don't mind you writing about them.

To answer your question, lately I've been really tired with the new comeback I had, but I'm also very happy it's so successful. I don't mind my private life getting spread unless it hurt could anyone or ruin my image. According to me and my friends, I'm pretty much the same person on the screen as in real life! Don't worry!

I'll keep replying to you letters from now on!

-K.T.H

_

Authors note

I didn't get the time to thank for 3k reads before I got 4k reads. Thanks, everyone who is reading! There are about 30 readers per chapter as average.

Here are some readers I want to thank:

@switchkook You were like the first reader I had? At least first comment and first active voter. It made me really happy, especially since I read your works and really enjoyed them.

@Crimson_Sky0104 You're my most active reader and commenter. I love seeing different comments and you always comment. I used to reply to each comment but honestly, I don't know how to respond a lot of times I'm sorry!!

@TaeIsKookiesNmbr1 You're really encouraging and I love your comments and reactions at the chapters! asdfgh I don't know what to say but thank you!💜

@squishy-jiminie You're a newer reader but I really appreciate the support you've shown in that short amount of time? Thank you. Also I just really appreciate your username it makes me soft.

@suga_cane I see you. I appreciate you. I love your comments. (Also your pfp because it looks hilarious besides the comments you make) 💜Thank you for supporting and voting.

@sally15S I realized I haven't thanked you anywhere so far I'm so sorry! I see you vote and comment and I really enjoy seeing that. Thank you sm!!! 💜

There are many more I want to thank but this is like triple the length of a usual chapter just because of the authors note. I really appreciate everyone reading and showing support to this story though! I love writing it and I'm happy to know there are people who love reading it as well.