12.5

The two males walked inside, Jungkook opening and holding up the door for the older. They took the stairs to Jungkook's flat since it only was on the second floor.

Jungkook took up the keys from his pocket, searching for the right one among the only two he had. It was obvious that he still was nervous. Taehyung helped him, putting his hand on Jungkook's and taking the keys to lock up the door. The door slammed open and they.

Hoseok ha shut his computer the second the door was opened. He was quick to leave since he'd rather not be a third wheel or hear moans for Jungkook's bedroom. So he decided to go and visit Jimin instead.

"Sorry that it's not a very impressive apartment." Jungkook apologized, taking off his shoes and walking in. He decided to open the letter to read it. Taehyung took his time to look around inside. It was an acceptable size, just a little messy at some parts. But there had been an effort in trying to decorate the place.

Jungkook was suddenly bowing after reading the first sentence of the letter. 'I would say it's fine but honestly, I'm somewhat mad at you.' It was about the whole address thing. "I'm so sorry about everything with the address! I overthought what would happen a lot and got scared..." Jungkook mumbled and told a thousand reasons why he did what he did.

Or, he would have told a thousand reasons if Taehyung hadn't kissed him on his forehead. "It's alright. Relax a little, yeah? I'm not judging you or blaming you for anything. I don't think bad of you. If anything, I find you interesting and want to spend more time with you."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed at Taehyung's action. It was unexpected.

"Can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Keep everything between us a secret from the public? My boss is very strict about rumors. I mean you can tell Hoseok and those but please don't spread anything to the public." Taehyung begged. If Jungkook wasn't capable of that, he was told that he shouldn't see him.

Jungkook tilted his head and stayed quiet for some seconds before poking Taehyung on his nose. He seemed stressed about the topic.

"I promise. I'll keep it a secret."

_
Authors note
Is this good enough?
Written well?