18.3

"Was that the last one on your list?"

"Yeah, it was."

"Hmmm. Lotte World is still open for another 40 minutes. Let's go on anything that doesn't have a long line!" Jungkook suggested and he walked around, trying to find something. Taehyung held his hand, to make sure he didn't lose him. He had finally gotten that idea through half the day, after chasing the younger through the whole park and getting lost several times.

The bunny headbands were gone since long ago but it was cute while it lasted. Luckily, the pair got pictures of each other wearing it, so they were content. They were content and tired after a long day at the park, looking for that one perfect ride to finish it off.

"Ah! Those air balloons, there's no line at all. Do you want to go?" Jungkook turned around, looking at Taehyung and craving his opinion on it. It was a pretty calming ride, perfect to end the day with.

Taehyung nodded, agreeing on it, and they both went for another ride on it.

The ride resembled a hot air balloon. But it was attached to the ceiling of the attraction park and went around it all. It was a great sight and even all the screams were hard to hear from up there. It was even more beautiful at night, as all the lights were switched on in the dark.

Jungkook watched out over the park as the balloon slowly and securely moved around it. Everyone looked so tiny from up there but it was still visible that they were all happy. He took it as some time to relax and think over the events from today.

Even if it seemed as if Taehyung chased Jungkook a lot, the opposite would happen as well when the grown male would run off as an excited kid. They both were probably kids stuck in the bodies of an adult. He didn't complain about it though. It was great seeing the idol have a day off and be so excited and careless.

Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder, knowing it was Taehyung since they were the only ones on that specific air balloon. He turned around, in a belief that Taehyung was going to show something like last time they went on the ride. But as he turned around he saw something else.

Taehyung's face was close to his own as he turned around. Suddenly, their lips were meeting. Taehyung was kissing him.

Shock conquered his body and he didn't know what to do. He couldn't push him away, they'd both fall down to their deaths. (Not really there were security webs). But why should he push him away? Fuck it, it's his first kiss just kiss back. As the shock disappeared, Jungkook did just so. He kissed back him back.

Taehyung pulled away from the sweet and pure kiss, cupping the others face in his hand and resting his forehead against his. "Jungkook, I-"

"Attention to all visitors! Lotte World will be closing in 15 minutes."

He blinked a few times, chuckling softly and ignoring that the announcement had cut him off. What he had to say was important and he didn't want to be in a negative mood as it was said.

"I love you Jungkook."