7.0

My Yoongi ❤️

Dear Jimin.

This isn't going to be a long message. I'm trying to keep it short.

You have been my greatest support through my life. Ever since I met you, you showed an angelic personality and great compassion. We were both kids without any friends, different from others. No one would accept me but you did. For that, I love you profoundly. So before I continue on, please don't be sad. Please don't blame yourself for this, you never did anything incorrectly.

I know I won't be satisfied in life. I can't do anything about it, I've attempted everything. My whole life I've been on an exploration for it. Most of my days have been spent feeling dead within and I've been waiting to wake up.

I woke up as I realized that there is no purpose in life. You have to make one yourself, however, everything in this world is controlled by wealth and you have to work until an age where you're near death. I don't want the purpose of my life to be living as a puppet of society. I want freedom but there is none.

Everything I've told you has been the truth. I love you and the time I've spent with you. But depression isn't cured suddenly by kisses or hanging out with friends. Recovery isn't easy since I was born sick. The only alternative left for me is to disappear.

Go on with life, be happy. You deserve that. Find someone who's worthy of being your partner unlike me. Hoseok is a generous guy if I may suggest someone. Please take care of both him and Jungkook for me. Thank you for staying by my side until this.

Voice message:

"I love you."

_