8.3

"Did you know Taehyung attended the funeral? He was even there and helped us at the procession with carrying the coffin."

Jungkook choked on his food. "What?!"

The whole funeral had been three days long. That's what funerals are like in Korea. The first day is when you mourn. Family and friends get gathered. On the second day, the body gets prepped and on the third, it's escorted. Usually, only family members attend on the second on the third day. But Yoongi only had his mother, so Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook had joined, as well as some friend of his mother. Oh, and also Taehyung apparently.

"Yeah, Jimin asked him to come but he left yesterday after it ended since he has a busy schedule" Hoseok told him amusedly since Jungkook hadn't even noticed Taehyung's presence.

Jimin nodded, "He said he helped you since you forgot to bring the condoles money."

He choked a second time and decided it was better to not eat while they spoke. "That was Taehyung?!" Jungkook then realized he hadn't sent any letters the latest days and stood at the table. "I gotta go, something came up!"

"Jungkook wait!" Jimin grabbed his wrist. I have something to ask the both of you."

Hoseok and Jungkook silenced to listen to him.

"I was wondering if you'd like to move to Seoul... I'm pretty sure Yoongi wanted to, but he didn't want to leave you guys behind. He asked me to look after you, and I want to stay in contact. But it would be easier in Seoul. You both aim to be idols, right? You can go to the School of Performing Arts in Seoul! I can easily get you in."

Jungkook looked at him. Moving to Seoul was a thing he had considered before. It would be a new start.

"I'll think about it."

_

Authors note

I hope you'll like these upcoming chapters! Please keep voting. I know I say it a lot but the votes get fewer. Votes encourage me a lot.