23.3

"It must suck that everyone is here except your boyfriend."

Jin glanced over at Jungkook from the kitchen, where he was focused on making a luxurious breakfast to everyone— mainly Jungkook of course.

The others were in Hoseok's room, checking out the studio he had in there. Jimin was kind of awkward around Hobi. Something happened the last month but— they were corporating since it was a special day.

Jungkook sighed. He was sure Jin would be an amazing husband once he and Namjoon got married, considering how caring and playful he was. They would have been an iconic couple if they were out to the public but, their companies had advised them to wait coming out, not wanting to risk their fame and careers.
He pondered the question asked of him before giving a fair answer.

"It kinda does, yeah. But I understand he's busy with work. It's not his choice but the contract he has. At least I have my friends here, right? And I'll see him later when he arrives at the airport." The boy smiled, knowing he was surrounded by his caring hyungs. He got lots of gifts from them, but also from fans. Not only Taehyung's, but he had gained himself a fanbase from his covers and collabs made over the past months.

Seokjin nodded, turning around to face Jungkook as he spoke. "Right. If you ever need advice, I'm open. I have more experience than Jimin, and also better. It's though being lgbt here and in the idol industry. You and Taehyung are the first open couple so you have a lot of pressure on you. Don't mess it up for me and Joonie."

The birthday boy hit the chef, getting a hit back. Jungkook laughed softly "Thank you I guess."

His phone vibrated, signaling that he had gotten a notification since the sound was turned off. Jungkook picked the phone up and a smile grew on his face as he saw who it was from.

_

New message from Taehyung 💜