3.4

Extra™

WHERE ARE YOU??
I'M HERE AT THE STATION
ALREADY.

I'M ON MY WAY I JUST
COULDN'T DECIDE WHAT
TO WEAR.

Let me guess.
You probably took a white
t-shirt and timberlands after
trying out ten outfits.

_

Was he that obvious?
Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. A white t-shirt, jeans, and timberlands.
Well, he didn't have time to change an eleventh time now. Hoseok was waiting and so was V.

The fansign was today.

A week had passed since Jungkook decided he would go. He was terrified of being recognized through how he had described himself in his letters. They were shameful. But he also felt as if his life goal was finally accomplished as he was going to meet his idol.

The fansign was in the afternoon. It was currently 10 am and Jungkook was taking the train to Seoul together with Hoseok.
The trip to the station didn't last long. Jungkook lived just a bus stop away from it.

He was only expecting to see Hoseok as he arrived. But to his surprise, Yoongi was there too.

"Before you ask, no, I'm not going to the fansign but yes, I'm going with you to Seoul."

Jungkook blinked a few times at the sentence said by his hyung. To him, it made no sense. "What are you going to do in Seoul then?"

"There's a lot of things to do in Seoul other than seeing V."

"Like what?" The young one huffed, crossing his arms. Seoul is no different from Busan, just a bit bigger and more crowded. Anything found in Seoul can be found in Busan too.

"Like seeing Jimin."

_

Authors note.

Even if you are very few, I really appreciate that you're reading this book! Even more, those who comment and vote! Thank you a lot for your support so far.

It's really fun seeing the demographics of where my readers are from. Highest percentage are from the United kingdoms, then Sweden. But I also have people who read from Malaysia and Chile!

Keep voting for me? <3