1.1

Tuesday, May 30 - 2017

Hello, V!

I'm your biggest fan! I have been since you first debuted as a model in 2013!

This is the first letter I'm writing to you. In interviews, you've said that you love getting fan letters and getting to know your fans! So I'll write about me!

I'm two years younger than you. I'm a male with black hair. I've wanted to color my hair a lot of different colors, seeing you look amazing in them. But... I only fit in dark hair colors! My initials are J.J.K. I have a brother and a supporting family!

My dream is to become an idol. Hopefully an artist under some big agency! I look up to you a lot because of that. You're a big inspiration! Sometimes I wonder, are you even real? Some pictures of you look too perfect to be real. And your deep voice is so perfect when you sing.

Ah... There are 26 letters in the alphabet and over 1 million words in the dictionary. So many words and I still don't know exactly what to write to you.

This isn't really a great letter... I've never written one before! Usually, I would say only old people do, but this is my only way of sending you something and maybe, maybe you'll actually read it!

I'll write again soon!

-J.J.K

_

Wednesday, May 31 - 2017

I recently made a cover of one of your songs. I haven't gotten the courage to upload it just yet though...

Your new song released a teaser today. Did you make it together with RM? It sounds amazing! I'm looking forward to it!

-J.J.K