24.1

"Taehyung what are you doing? You're wasting time."

Jungkook whined from his spot on the bed. He had put away his phone in the other room, Yeontan was resting in the living room. His focus was locked on Taehyung for the rest of the night. He had left the room to go and get something before they started.

"I'm not wasting time you needy brat, I'm making sure we've got lube and protection." He walked back into the room with the said items, watching as Jungkook laughed at the slightly rude, but true comment of him being a needy brat. He really was both of them.

As soon as Taehyung sat down on the bed, he was pulled into a needy but sweet kiss. Jungkook pushed him against the bed, sitting down on top of him and slowly unbuttoning his shirt while biting on Taehyung's lip. Taehyung melted into the kiss but wasn't very satisfied.

"Let me top today. I want to make it sweet for you and prove how much I love you. Besides, it's your birthday, so I want to pleasure you without you having to do the work. Is that fine baby?" The older whispered against Jungkook's ear and he had to think about it.

The couple wasn't sexually active, they've only done it twice before and switched positions the two times. Jungkook would say that both positions were great— but having the most handsome man of 2017, the most beautiful face and the 'dominant daddy Tae' underneath him, begging to be fucked— it had a nice sound to it. However, tonight he'd let Taehyung top again. He was the more experienced one out of the two and would undoubtedly bring some pleasure.

Jungkook nodded to let him now it was fine and Taehyung smirked as soon as he had received the sign. He pulls Jungkook off himself so that they're both in a sitting position, places his hands on his cheeks so that he's cupping them as he looks into his eyes. "Remember the safe word in case if I cross any lines, okay?" The boy nodded a second time and Taehyung playfully pushed him against the bed, kissing his neck. Jungkook let out soft moans as Taehyung slid his cold hands under his shirt, running them over his abs and rubbing his thumbs over the younger males breasts. He was sensitive there, an erection was slowly growing in his pants.

"You're so... beautiful kooks, do you realize that?" Taehyung complimented him as he showered his neck with kisses, leaving a few purple marks on various places.

"I do doubt it sometimes when I stand next to you. You're like-.. a-ah~ fuck~"

Taehyung was grinding against Jungkook's crotch, causing the male to cuss numerous times due to the pleasure of the friction. "Y- you're a lot prettier than me..." He spoke in between his whiny moans, moving his hips against Taehyungs.

"I don't have such impressive abs as you honey" He whispered against Jungkook's ear again, giving him shivers even though it was nothing erotic.

"You have a cute-.. aaahh~.. b- belly which everyone loves, instead of a-abs." Jungkook tried to speak, insisting that his boyfriend was perfect. He took a good glance at him and time stopped for a mere second.

His shirt was hanging off one shoulder because of the buttons Jungkook undid. His shoulder showing small scratch marks from Jungkook holding on to him. Hair was messy, yet somehow it still looked good. He wore a lewd expression and a bulge was seen through his pants.

While Jungkook had been distracted by his looks, Taehyung went ahead to undress him, tugging off his white shirt and unzipping his pants. Jungkook's cheeks flushed as he didn't realize until his boyfriend was stroking his erection through his underwear.

"Ah, Taehyung just do it already."

_

(Continues in next chapter)

_

Authors note

They got safe words because of Jungkook's choking kinks.