4.6

2:14 pm. Two friends were strolling through the streets of Busan, trying to plan a birthday party.

_

"That was your great plan?"

Yoongi sighed. Why did he in first place believe that Hoseok actually would have a decent plan? Last year he thought it would be a glorious idea to throw an ABC party.

"It is a great plan! Think how happy Jungkook would be if he got to meet V again! In what way could it go wrong?"

"Hoseok. Do you know what it is like living as a celebrity? The answer is, no. You don't. The media is always observing them and one single wrong action could be the end of their career. Do you want to end V's career? I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't want to, no matter how much he wants to meet him. Jungkook clearly doesn't want his identity exposed to V. And I don't want to use Jimin in that way."

Hoseok groaned in disappointment. "Fine, then Jungkook will have a la-"

"Maybe I could ask Jimin to come?" Yoongi interrupted him as he spoke, kicking a stone on the path they were wandering on. "Would you do that?" he questioned, and the older nodded. "Jimin would probably love to come and see me if he isn't working. He presumably wouldn't dislike meeting my buddies either."

"He's actually willing to endanger his career for someone like me" he added.

Hoseok smiled, to which Yoongi smiled back.

_

"So you did know JJK!" Jimin exclaimed over the phone. He and Yoongi were skyping.

"Jungkook. Yes... I'm sorry for lying to you. I just did what he asked me to." Yoongi mumbled, feeling guilty for lying to his boyfriend. His expression was clear and Jimin frowned before smiling.

"Yoongi. You did the right thing. I'm not upset or anything so please don't get mad at yourself" Jimin requested and Yoongi nodded.

He took a moment to study Jimin's face. His plump lips and the blue contacts he were currently wearing. His currently blonde hair was fluffy and soft. Though, Jimin had revealed he was soon about to dye it black.

"You said his birthday is on Friday, right?" Jimin snapped him out of his daydreaming. "I'll come. And I'll keep his secret safe, don't worry. Just give me an idea of what gift I could get him?"

"Autographs? By you, V and maybe RM or other artists?"