14.7

"Alright young man! Are you ready for going out?" Taehyung reached his hand out, helping Jungkook get out of the chair. "You don't have anywhere you need to be, right? I'm not ruining any plans? You've got everything you need before leaving?" He spammed with questions as he held both of Jungkook's hands.

"Jeez, I'm fine. I'm not a child Tae." Jungkook replied, in a joking tone.

"Oh shit, I thought you were. Cus you know, I'm into pedophilia and dating children."

Jungkook opened his mouth, closed it, and opened it again to finally speak. "Sorry, I'm being too harsh while you're caring for me and being nice..."

"It's nothing kook. We were both joking." Taehyung patted the back of the other, letting him know it was fine. "So this is the plan. You take the back exit, getting in the car, you'll have to trust me that I'm not kidnapping you since I'll be making a normal exit through the main gates. Basically, the driver will take the car up to the front of the building and I'll get in with you there. Is that alright?"

He listened carefully to the short and simple plan by Taehyung. He saw a few flaws in it but decided to not bring it up. "It sounds good." Taehyung nodded and walked Jungkook to the exit since he'd still have to wait for the car and had nothing better to do.

"Your hair is nice" Jungkook commented, causing Taehyung to smile since he had been curious about his opinion on it. "I'm glad you like it. I'll see you soon." He opened the car door for Jungkook and he got in, waving slightly towards the other. "See you soon."