12.4

What.

Jungkook slowly lifted glance up at the male who had grabbed his wrist. His brown and bright eyes widened. He almost forgot how to breathe for a second. Saying that he was shocked was an understatement.

Fuck. This is like in those fanfictions where V just shows up at a fans house, they kiss and get happily married.

Well, if the last part is excluded then it's just like a fanfic.

No words came out from Jungkook's mouth, his lips trembling as he searched for words in his mind. What was he supposed to say? 'Yooo bro! Long time no see?' or 'Nah fuck you bro I'm running again.'

Taehyung's face softened and he laughed at Jungkook's expression. A box smile which always warmed Jungkook's heart, even if he'd only seen it on video and picture. He let go of the grip on his wrist. making sure he wasn't hurt.

"I came to give this letter and to finally meet. I'm kind of impatient you know? But you said you also wanted to meet. I wrote about it but well... You haven't received and read it yet." Taehyung scratched his back and laughed awkwardly. He searched through his pockets before pulling up a letter in an envelope which he then handed over to Jungkook.

"Also! I was invited to a celebration party since you got good grades but I didn't know your address at the time. I'm not late am I?" Taehyung once again spoke. He, unlike Jungkook, had a lot he wanted to talk about.

"You're not mad about the porn?"

Jungkook didn't even respond to Taehyung's question. The said words were everything that escaped for the youngers mouth because of his anxiety over the subject. Fear of being judged by his idol. His role model who he looked up to in everything.

Taehyung blinked a few times till he shook his head, laughing out loud at what the younger had chosen to reply with. That was what worried him? "Not at all. Can we go inside?"

Jungkook smiled, softening up and feeling less tense as he knew there wasn't much to worry about. Taehyung was very kind. And he already knew much about him through the letters.

"Sure."