23.7

The taxi stopped outside of Jungkook's apartment at 10:28 pm.

Taehyung rushed out of the cab as soon as he paid for it, leaving his bags outside the apartment and rushing up all the floors to Jungkook. He only brought all the gifts he bought.

They included roses, a lot of cute clothes Taehyung found in Japan, also souvenirs since Jungkook hadn't been in Japan. Food— since Jungkook was a foodie. Basically, it was three bags with gifts because Jungkook hadn't wished anything in particular.

He knocked on the door, hearing the many voices inside breaking into a silence.

Jimin whispered loudly, not realizing the actual volume of his voice due to all the alcohol he had consumed. "Is it Tae? Do you want someone else to open it?"

Jungkook looked at the door and shook his head. He picked up Yeontan in his arms and walked to the door. "He's not some criminal, stop acting so tense. Just wait here." He smiled and skipped to the door with the energy he had left after the night. After two hours of tense waiting, Taehyung was finally there.

As he opened up the door, he immediately threw himself over Taehyung (after putting down Yeontan of course).

Taehyung had to be careful with the roses, not wanting Jungkook to hurt himself on them. With the arm that he didn't hold roses, he hugged his boyfriend.

"I missed you."

"It's only been two days Jungkook." He ran a hand through Jungkook's hair, kissing his forehead since they were almost the same height.

"So what? It's my birthday and you're almost three hours late." Yeontan barked behind the two of them, excited to see his owner again. Taehyung nodded and scratched his back slightly.

"Right, right, sorry. Happy birthday, Jungkook." He held out the gifts for Jungkook to take but they were denied.

The boy reached his hand out, but instead of taking the gifts, he grabbed the collar of Taehyung's shirt. He kissed him, taking complete dominance.

Jin whistled from inside, revealing that the whole gang had been watching.

They were all probably a bit drunk. Or at least tipsy.