2.1

Saturday, June 10 - 2017

I haven't heard from Yoongs today. Should I worry? I'll make sure to hunt him down on Monday at school if he still ignores me tomorrow.

It's currently 12:28. I just ate lunch. Your collaboration with RM isn't released until midnight. We fans get no sleep because of you smh. Yet we love you so much so it's worth it. I'm sure I'll love it!

I hope you're feeling well! You were supposed to show up for an interview today at 9 am to talk about the collaboration but only RM showed up. He said you were sick. Please get better soon! I'm sending flowers to you as a gift!

-J.J.K

_

The flowers were slightly withered since they had gotten no water since they were sent. "I wonder what he thought about the song."  Taehyung hummed and put the flowers in a vase.

He had skipped that interview yesterday for Jimin. His friend required emotional support and advice on what to do. 

 Yoongi, who had attempted to commit, was Jimin's childhood friend which he also had a crush on since forever. Yoongi had moved to Busan for him but now Jimin lived in Seoul for his career while Yoongi stayed. After Taehyung spoke with him, the blonde decided to ignore everything planned by his manager for the coming week and took the earliest train that went to Busan in the morning.

Yoongs and Yoongi. Could it possibly be the same person?

The male picked up the letter and read it once again. What are the probabilities?