24.2

"You're desperate, aren't you?"

Taehyung teased the younger male, backing off and unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. He did it slowly, just to tease Jungkook as he took it off. It's right, he may not have abs— but he does have a cute belly.

"Of course I am. There's no point in waiting." Jungkook was about to sit up but was pushed down against the bed again as Taehyung stripped him of the last pieces of clothes he wore. Taehyung was the type of top who enjoyed being in control. Only today he had made some exceptions since it was his cookie's birthday.

"Do you want me to prep you?" Taehyung slowly hovers over him, kissing his neck a few times to leave more marks while awaiting the answer. He didn't have to wait very long because of Jungkook being so urgent.

"No, it's fine if it hurts. Just hurry."

"Okay baby, just be sure to tell me if it's too much" He gave Jungkook a peek on the lips before reaching for the condoms he had put away. Taehyung opened up a pack and rolled it onto his length, using a bit extra lube since Jungkook hadn't been prepped and well, it was a lot to enter.

Jungkook cooperated and spread his legs in advance. Taehyung smiled, placing his big cold hands on his thighs. He positioned himself and kissed Jungkook, just to distract him from the pain.

The younger curled his toes, closing his eyes tightly as he kissed Taehyung. He winced at the pain in his back, trying to find something to grab. Even if it would like kinda hot, he didn't want to scratch Taehyung. He had no clue that the older wouldn't have anything against it.

However, Taehyung noticed the pained grimaces. He stopped for a while, releasing the grip on his thighs and instead he took Jungkook's hands tightly in his own. "Do you want me to stop?" He spoke softly with a reassuring tone to tell him that there's nothing bad with backing out of it.

"No. You're just... So damn huge." Jungkook let go with one hand to pull Taehyung back into another kiss. Kissing Taehyung was like a dream. He had perfect soft lips, used some kind of strawberry lip balm. His kisses were so passionate— as if he took all his emotions of love for Jungkook and put them into that kiss. It did make him forget about the pain, even if it was for just a second.

Taehyung was in all the way and waited for Jungkook to adjust to his size. He moved Jungkook's hands up to his shoulders, telling him it was fine if he got scratched— moved his own hands down to Jungkook's thin waist and got into a better position. "I'll start moving now baby."

Jungkook nodded, grabbing Taehyung's shoulders tightly. He still kept his eyes closed, already scratching Taehyung's back. "It hurts..." He whined, yet he moved his hips against Taehyung, yearning for more.

"But you like it that way, don't you? It'll be over soon." He assured Jungkook and kept moving at a slow steady pace. Jungkook moaned out his name after a while and Taehyung knew it was the sign to speed up. He made sure to satisfy all of his boyfriend's needs— to make it pleasurable and lovable, not only lustful and kinky.

They laid in each other's arms after two rounds, both exhausted and sweaty. Taehyung ran a hand through Jungkook's hair, the other one wrapped around him. "You did well. Do you want anything? I can fix a bath for you or any snack?" He caressed the younger's cheek.

Jungkook shook his head, kissing Taehyung softly. "You've done so much already. Thank you. I really enjoyed it but let's just sleep. You were probably already tired enough after the flight, you must be on the verge of dying now. You deserve some rest."

"Then I'll fix a bath for you tomorrow in the morning. With rubber ducks and all~!" Taehyung chuckled softly, enjoying small jokes and being weird. "You have such a thin waist it's like you have an invisible corset or something!"

The younger male sighed mildly, turning to the other side and smiling for himself because of the idiot he was in love with. "Just try and sleep. Good night."

Taehyung kissed the back of his head and closed his eyes. "Good night."

_

Author's note

This was my first time writing a whole smut so I'm sorry if it's bad. It's kind of awkward writing it so I had a lot of pauses and was kind of stuck for a while. But I hope it's not too bad!