- Chapter 2 -

"Claire you ready?"

I heard the door close and footsteps getting near. "Claire c'mon we're gonna be late." my beautiful yet annoying sister said.

I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror. I was wearing dark wash shorts, dark red loose tank top, and plain black converse. "Ok I'm done let's go." I walked towards the kitchen and got a bottle of water and a bag of carrots.

"What is it with you and carrots your like a drug addict." She said stealing one from me.

"Hey! Those are mine you better go down and head to the super market and buy you some sister we don't share in this house." I said while getting my purse and floppy hat.

"Ok bugs bunny lets go." I rolled my eyes and followed her to the door.

We walked to the elevator, got in and she pushed the button that said 1.

"So . . . Dad called me and he wants to see you." she said while biting her bottom lip and looking at the ground.

"Why now? he told me I would never make it he said I was foolish and that I would never make it big and be successful." clenching my jaw remembering the memory. "Now look at me Grammy awards including various others, platinum/gold albums, I sold out Madison Square Garden and I'm only 19." I said smiling, thanking my fans mentally.

"Claire I think it's time you forgave him he has-" I cut her off clenching my fists.

"No! why should I? he kicked me out besides he has his precious Ashley and bitch of a wife not to mention golddigger." I said through clenched teeth, just thinking about them made me want to kill them for taking my father away from me.

"If it wasn't for Uncle Simon and mom I wouldn't have made it this far I owe nothing to him don't dare speak of that man that was once my father!" I literally yelled.

*ding*

She said nothing as we walked out. I pulled my ray bans on and made my way to the car thankful that paparazzi weren't around. My face does not look cute angry. We got in and I sighed and looked at my sister, hurting her was like hurting a puppy.

"Vic im sorry I shouldn't have yelled." I said looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"It's ok Claire I'm sorry too." she said looking at me and then looking back at the road again. I reached for the radio dial and turned it on and an upbeat song filled the car.

It feels like we've been livin in fast foreword another moment passing by (up up up all night) the party's ending but it's now or never nobody's going home tonight (up up up all night)

Katy Perry's on replay she's on replay DJ got the floor to shake floor to shake people going all the way yeah, all the way I'm still wide awake

I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun-

I turned the volume down and thought of who it would be. Whoever they were the song was damn catchy.

"Do you know who sings that song?" I asked.

"Yea that's One Direction you know those guys from the X factor." she said looking at me like I already knew.

"Those guys that Uncle Simon signed." She looked at me "Jesus Claire! you already know this he called us telling us about them." She said annoyed. Before I could defend myself I saw that we were already here so I just dropped it and got out the car to go to my dressing room to get ready.

I arrived and my make up artist and hair stylist were already there to help me get ready. "Hi Lou. Hi Vannessa" I said while kissing their cheek. "Hey sweety sit down we got work to do." Lou said and I obligated.