- Chapter 34 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Claire look here!"

"Claire Here!"

I was currently walking thru the red carpet taking pictures when I heard screams coming from the entrance and in walked One Direction. The guys album went straight to number one and all the media was talking about if mine was going to beat theirs, I really didn't care I think their first album was great. My favorite song was Moments.

"Claire! You look beautiful!" Liam said while kissing my cheek. I thanked him and hugged the rest of the boys.

"You look gorgeous congrats your album beat ours hours ago." Harry said giving me a small peck on the lips.

"Really?" I asked confused.

"Yea straight to number one bumping us to 2" Zayn said kissing my cheek.

"Just wait yours will go back to 1 in a few days." I told the boys while walking inside. Dani walked to us and she waved at the boys all except Liam.

"Claire congrats! I'm so happy for you!" She gushed but then her face turned serious. "Your father is here along with your sister their over there." I looked to where she was pointing and I saw my grandfather talking to my father with Victoria beside him.

"My brothers where are they and my mom?" She looked at her phone.

"Zane and Xavier are over their with his fiancé but your mom, David, and your grandmother couldn't make it but they said they'll call." I nodded and she left.

"Claire!" I turned around to find Justin walking over with his hands held wide. I loved JB.

"Justin it's been a while." He kissed my cheek.

"Yea I've missed your beautiful face but I see it everyday on some magazine." We laughed and I turned to look at the boys.

"Oh Justin this is One Direction." I pointed to the boys.

"Nice to meet you all." Justin shook hands with them as they introduced themselves. "I'll see you around I heard Rihanna is here" he winked at me and left.

"What was that about?" Zayn said.

"Oh nothing just that Rihanna is here." I said. Lous eyes widened as well as Liam's.

"Were out!" They both yelled and walked away. "I'm going to the food if you need I'll be at the buffet!" Niall yelled while walking away.

"How many Victoria Secret models are you friends with this place is filled with them." Zayn said looking around.

"Maybe you should go introduce yourself." Harry said and with that Zayn left.

"Their all crazy" we laughed but only for a while because my father showed up with Victoria.

"Princess congrats." My father smiled while giving me a hug. "Hello Harry nice to see you I hope your treating my daughter right?" I raised my eyes brows at his reply. Is this even my father?

"Um . . Yes sir I am" Harry put his hand around my waist.

"Claire I'm sorry." Victoria said looking down. "It's ok let's just put that past us." She nodded.

"Well I've got to go find my brother we'll see you two later." And with that they left.

"That was not what I expected coming from your father. I thought he hated me." Trust me Harry I'm with you I'm confused too. "Did he get abducted by aliens?" I punched Harry in the arm. "Ow sorry I was just saying." He said rubbing his arms.