- Chapter 52 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Even tho Harry didn't say anything I knew he was mad. I could tell by his body language. He seemed irritated and annoyed by me always pushing him aside when things would get hot and heavy. It's not like I don't want to it's just I prefer to wait. I do love him I really do but I just prefer to wait before getting to that stage. Harry seems to get more irritated by the day because he keeps his distance.

"Claire. . .?"

I just hope he's not mad at me for too long. Maybe if I talk to him and explain he-

"Claire. . .!" I looked up. Perrie and Eleanor were sitting on my bed.

"Are you ok? We were talking and you seemed to space out." Eleanor said.

"Oh yea sorry just thinking that's all."

"About Harry?" Perrie said. I nodded.

"What's wrong between you two. You guys seem distant lately." Eleanor said.

"I don't know I guess it's because we like you know make out but after it gets to hot and heavy I always push him away. Am I a bad person?" Perrie sat beside me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"No but I guess we now know why he's been moody lately." Perrie said while Eleanor nodded her head.

"Yea Lou has been trying to get Harry to open up but he seems different." Eleanor said taking my hand and rubbing it.

"What should I do? I want too but I don't know if it seems like the right time." I let out a deep breath. "Have you guys you know with the guys?" I looked down embarrassed to ask.

"Me and Zayn haven't." I looked over at Eleanor and she blushed. HARD.

"Uh well me and Lou have." She looked down. She looked so cute no wonder Louis fell for her.

"What are you all doing?" We heard from outside the door. "You do know it's rude to hear other peoples conversation thru the door." We heard shhhhhs.

Lou opened the door and Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall fell thru. Perrie walked over and stood over them arms crossed with eyebrow raised.

"We can explain." Louis said.

"How much did you hear?" Eleanor asked nerviously.

"It was Zayns idea!" Niall said.

"Thanks mate thanks." Zayn looked over at Niall and punched him.

"Ok lads up leave." Lou tried pushing them out.

"But we wanna stay. We can do your nails! We'll let you do our hair!" They called out while we just giggled.

"There crazy." Lou rolled her eyes playfully. "Now then what's going on?"

We explained to her about our conversation and she just looked at me. Lou was a bit older then us so she would have more experience with this sort of situation.

"Do you love him?" She asked seriously.

"More then you can imagine." I said putting my head on Eleanor's shoulder.

"Then what are you waiting for? You love him he loves you go for it. If you want too then nothing should stop you." She smiled warmly at me.

"It would be bad if you did it with someone you don't love." Perrie said.

"Go." Eleanor said.

"Now?" They all nodded. I got up and decided to go find Harry because I knew if I didn't I would probably stop myself.

But wait. Where is Harry? And do I really just want to go find him and throw myself at him? I want our first time together to be special. How should I approach him?

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Haz tell me what's wrong!" Niall begged.

"Nothing's wrong just leave me alone."

"Seriously mate what's wrong?" Liam asked seriously.

"Is it Claire?" I just nodded at Zayn.

"Just give her time you can't rush her into anything." Louis said sitting on my other side.

"I have! I've been waiting patiently."

"She loves you just give her a bit more time." Liam said turning on the tv.

"How long do I have to wait?"

"Mate if you love her you'll wait as long as you need too." Niall said talking a bite out of his pizza.

"I'm going to bed." I walked out and headed to the room me and Claire shared.

I opened the door and kicked my shoes off but when I turned around I found Claire in front of me. I looked around the room and it was filled with candles and rose petals were all over the bed.

"What's going on? Is this a joke?" I asked confused but yet curious.

"Harry I'm sorry for pulling you along. I love you and I'm ready?" She pulled the robe she had on off and she was just left in a white lace matching 2 piece. She looked so innocent like an angel but yet sexy.

"Is this a joke?" I asked looking around waiting for someone to pop out and this all being a joke or maybe a dream. I must be dreaming there is no way this Is happening.

Claire came closer. "Im serious Harry."

"Are you sure?" I walked towards her looking straight into to her eyes for any signs of her being unsure but found none.

She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Make love to me."

(A/N there will be sexual content on the next chapter if you don't want to read it then skip it. Just giving a heads up)