- Chapter 72 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Saying goodbye to Harry wasn't hard at all, or so I kept telling myself. Honestly I still think there's a small piece of me that still holds feelings for him but that can't be right. Yes what we had was special and I truely did love him with all my heart.

Yea I guess I still do but I love and care about him as a friend. I'm glad Harry finally got the point and now understands we can only be friends. He will find someone more suited for him and I'll support him.

During the past few weeks me and Harry managed to talk as friends. I knew he still had hope but sooner or later I had to tell him the reality I was facing. Today was a good day since I was going to go see him at his hotel. I knew what I was going to tell him was going to hurt him but I just can't keep it in. Besides I think he now understands we can only be friends. We had a couple of good times especially during his birthday. Every time I saw him I saw love in his eyes but he never spoke of us getting back together. He spoke to me as a friend and I was happy with that. Hopefully Harry takes the news well.

They were on their world tour at the moment. They were also shooting a few scenes for their movie, which was going to be released when their single for their third album was going to be released later this year.

When I told Harry we could only be friends we really did end up becoming friends. The media of course took it as us getting back together and did a whole story on us. Pictures of us leaving for lunch and pictures of me and the guys together were on the front page. I smashed those rumours immediately. I let out a sigh and looked down at the tattoo I had on my wrist.

And in that moment I swear we were infinite.

A small smile spread across my face because of the special meaning it has to me. I have a couple more but this one in particular is special. Of course Harry hasn't seen it or else he would take it as me still loving him.

"Claire!" I looked up and saw Harry smiling at me. "Sorry sound check ran a bit longer than usual." He shut his hotel door and walked over to the sofa.

"It's ok so how's Italy for you?" I said trying to make small talk while we sat at his sofa.

"It's amazing but I can't wait to go to Tokyo." I smiled warmly as I saw a small resemblance to the old Harry I met.

"And I'll be there because I'm going to check on the company we have there." I said.

"You should come to our concert. I'll give you a backstage pass."

"Yea I'd love to go. So how does it feel being 20?" I smiled referring to his birthday party we had a few weeks ago.

"Great I had a wonderful time. The highlight was seeing Louis strip." We chuckled as we remembered the scene.

"Hey he has some good moves." I said.

"Or the time we played a joke on Niall by cleaning the whole house of food." I laughed as I remember Niall literally turn into Hulk. You seriously don't mess with Niall and food.

During our conversation I noticed how carefree we were talking and I loved it. I just hope things stay like this.

~ HARRY's POV ~

Talking to Claire in such an easy way was great. We spent our morning together just talking about the events that happened since I went to go see her at her office. She wants me to see her as a friend and I do. I haven't talked to her about getting back together and such because I didn't want to pressure her. Seeing her smile was the best feeling.

We laughed, talked, and shared opinions just like two friends do. The lads keep telling me to get her back but all in good time.

After lunch that we made together we sat down to eat. I kept admiring her face and the way her nose srunched up when she ate. I may sound creepy but the way she eats fascinates me. Everything about her fascinates me and I don't care if I sound like some weirdo.

"Harry?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at her.

"Yea." I smiled warmly at her.

"Can you keep a secret?" She said. I nodded and waited for her to continue. "A ceremony is set for June." She smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows as to how confused I was at the moment. "What?" Ceremony? "Oh you mean the AMA's?" It wasn't a ceremony but I guess it kind of was.

She giggled. "No silly."

"Then what?"

"I know it's like a rush but I just guess I love him so much." She said uncertainly.

"Love who? Claire what are you talking about?" I jumped up from my seat.

She cleared her throat.

"Harry I'm engaged."

That moment my world stopped.

>>>>>>>>
What you say Claire?!?!? You engaged!?!?!? To who?!?!?!?

Guess ;)