- Chapter 68 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Claire!" I called after her. She turned around and smiled.

"I loved you performance!" I said.

She blushed. "Thanks."

"Can we talk?" She nodded and we headed to her dressing room.

As soon as we were in I let out a deep breath. I just wanted to hug her but all with time.

She stared at me with glossy eyes.

"Harry I'm sorry for leaving you. I saw your interviews and the articles. I've missed you and I'm sorry for causing all this."

I ran to her and embraced her tightly so she won't go away. She sobbed quietly into my chest.

"No it's my fault. I'm sorry I really am. I'm a real asshole for cheating on you, the most beautiful princess in the world. I promise I'll never do it again but just please let's go back to what we had."

She looked up and smashed her lips into mine.

- -

"Harry . . ."

"Harryyyy . . ."

"Harry?"

"Harry!"

"HARRY!!!!"

I looked up and saw all the boys standing over me.

Great it was just a dream! I groaned and kicked into the air.

They gave me confused expressions and I noticed that they were all dressed up.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked while getting up from the bed. My eyes lazily wandered to the clock beside me and I noticed it had 5:17. My eyes widened.

"Well we were suppose to rehearse an hour ago but you never went to rehearsal!" Liam scolded me.

"Well why didn't you wake me up?" I retorted.

"We did and you said "I'll met youu guys thereee."" Niall said and might I add with a horrible impersonation of me.

"What time did you sleep last night?" Louis said.

Honestly I don't remember I just remember seeing a light in the distance. It must have been the sunrise or else I wouldn't have slept thru out the whole day. The announcement yesterday really affected me.

"Harry we understand that yesterday's announcement really affected you but you need to get up." Zayn said going to my suitcase and pulled out some black skinny jeans, white shirt, black pea coat, and some black boots. "Here." I let out a sigh and headed to the showers.

- -

According to Liam we were heading out to shop, get something to eat, and then by around 9:30 head to Times Square. We were performing around 11:00 and then after we perform we can watch the ball drop.

My thoughts were consumed with Claire that whole day. Whenever I looked up it was always a picture of her or her album. She looked very different and she just didn't look like the innocent sweet girl I knew. I'm no one to judge because I changed too.

- -

"Harry c'mon were late we have to change." Niall yelled while he was running. Thanks to Zayn for getting lost we were about 30 min late and in about an hour we were going to perform.

"Here shower, get changed, and then go to get your mic on." Lou said handing all of us a pile of clothes. "Hurry you should be done in 20 min!"

We all looked around us and noticed everyone here was in a hurry. We all ran to the showers and then changed. Lou quickly did our hair and then literally dragged us to Paul and made sure we all had our mics.