- Chapter 75 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.
Picture of her engagement ring and outfit.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today's the big day.

The day I announce my engagement and everything I've been thru. I checked my outfit and loved it. Ed picked it himself and being him he picked out an orange dress with various things. The video went out a few min ago and Twitter was already going crazy. Asking why I was in the video, what I was doing there, and etc.

"So let's get started." The producer said as he sat me down with Oprah. She smiled at me. We were shooting at my home here that I share with my family.

"Were on in 3 2 1." Oprah looked at the camera.

"I'm here with one of the most powerful and talented woman in Hollywood. She's an actress, singer, and dancer. Despite her young age she's won numerous awards and has sold out every stadium. Claire how are you?" I noticed the camera pan over to me but I did as I was instructed, which was to ignore it.

"Great just happy to be here." I smiled.

"Now you just came back and you put people in great shock at your performance in New Years."

"Yea I guess I did but I felt it necessary."

"And why is that?"

"Well people have seen me as a sort of teenage pop star in the beginning and I needed to let people know I'm older. I'm 20 now and I've matured." I said easily.

"So now let's start before you left. You were widely famous but with the help of your uncle Simon. Why is that?"

"Well my father he never accepted my career at first so my uncle Simon took me in and I had support from my mother, brothers, and family."

The first 30 min consisted of me answering questions from the beginning of my career. The first album I released, the first time I received a Grammy, and etc. It was weird looking back from where I've came from but I think it's necessary for a person to take a stroll thru memory lane.

During the commercial break I was informed that I was going to be recieving questions about Harry. I just nodded but then they asked if it was alright to ask about Alex. I refused to answer questions about her because I didn't want to put her on the spot.

"So were back. Now Claire during 2011 you went on tour with Big Time Rush and that's when you started your first spotlight relationship. How did it start?"

"Well at first I was hesitant because I didn't like recieving hate or anything so I chose to ignore my feelings and stay far away."

"How was your relationship with Harry Styles?"

I took a deep breath. "What me and Harry had was special and I've never felt so strongly about another human being before. He was amazing and very sweet to me. I cared about him deeply. He was my only piece of infinity and my rock. He made me laugh with his corny jokes and crazy antics with Louis." A small smile spread along my face.

"How was the beginning of your relationship? How did you handle the hate? All the crazy rumours."

"The beginning was great and I enjoyed every moment we shared. It was not very easy handling the hate but I managed thru it with the help from Harry and the boys. The rumours were to me just rumours because I trusted Harry. The whole Rita Ora scandal where people were claiming we broke up, it's not true we never did break up during that." She smiled knowingly.

"During the month you were away for your charity work. You came back to something you have not expected how were you feeling?"

"I felt heartbroken like any other girl would feel. My heart broke into a million tiny pieces and I felt empty. It's like the guy you loved before was no longer in front of you but yet he was replaced by someone who looked exactly like him."