- Chapter 65 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ LOUIS's POV ~
[December]

Our Take Me Home album was a success and were glad our fans were enjoying the songs. Harry wrote most of them and I'm sure the fans will realize which ones, they were obvious. I looked at the CD in front of me and smiled at it. Harry looked not so happy and I frowned, good thing was they managed to cover up the dark undercircles. He was getting better and the undercircles were almost gone.

"Lou let's go." I turned around and saw Paul. The lads were behind him. We were all going Christmas shopping today. I got up and walked over.

"Harry you going home for Christmas?" Niall asked.

"Yea. Aren't we all?" He said looking down into his phone.

"Yea I guess. I miss my mum." Niall said.

"Li you taking Danielle to meet your parents?" I asked trying to change the subject.

Liam looked at me and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "We . . Sorta kinda . . Broke up." He looked down and frowned.

"Why what happened? You two looked happy?" Zayn said looking up from his phone. I was suprised too because they did.

"Just stuff that happens." He shrugged it off.

I looked out and saw we were already at the mall. Paul let us out and we walked in heading into any random store. I decided to go to Urban Outfitters to get my sisters and mum a few clothes. I missed them dearly and just couldn't wait to see them.

- -

At the end of the day I ended up with 2 hands full of bags. I ended up buying myself something too. I bought the lads and my whole family gifts as well. The lads were the same expect for Harry who just had a hand full of bags. We all headed out to leave and avoid being mobbed by anymore fans.

"We leave now to go to Simons office, he said he has somethig to tell us." Zayn said. Niall was holding a big pretzel in one hand and a big cookie in the other.

"Niall will you ever stop eating?" Liam said shaking his head. I smiled at Niall who just kept eating without a care in the world.

Harry kept his head down onto his phone the whole ride to Simons office. He seemed to do that a lot lately.

- -

"Boys sit I have great news." Simon said while Miranda sat beside him. "On New Years you will be performing at Times Square and your video for Live While Were Young will be released a couple days after New Year's Day."

"Cool who's going to be there?" I said smiling feeling excited.

"From what I heard. Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Psy, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, lady gaga, Beyoncé, and other artists." Miranda said looking down at a list.

"For now just go spend Christmas with your familes. Your planes leave tomorrow evening and you'll be back on the 29th so get rest and don't get drunk." He looked at Harry.

We all looked over but Harry just kept his head glued to his phone not even looking up.

Simon let out a sigh. "That's all lads." We got up and left. I hope Harry will be alright when we get back.

- - - -

"Merry Christmas!" I said to my little sisters. They smiled at me and giggled while I picked each of them up.

"That's tomorrow you know right?" Lottie said smiling.

"I know just early." I walked in with my luggage.

"Lou your here!" I turned around and saw my mum running towards me. I hugged her and just stayed like that for awhile, it's been awhile since I've hugged my mother properly.

"So what's for dinner?" I said kissing her forehead.

"Lou where's my gift?" Daisy said looking thru my luggage. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

"You all have to wait till tomorrow." They all gave me a puppy dog face but I turned around and headed to the dinner table. I've missed my mums cooking and I was going to take advantage.

- -

"Lou! Lou! LOUUU!" I woke up to many girlish shrieks and giggling. My sisters were all jumping on my bed and started hitting me with pillows.

"Ugh go away." I said turning around and covered myself with my covers.

"But Lou it's Christmas!" Phoebe said.

"Is it then?" I jumped up and picked up Phoebe and Daisy putting them over my shoulder. "Then let's go!" We all ran down and were greeted by my mum.

"Mummy Lou's awake let's open the gifts!" Daisy said. My mum nodded her head and they all ran to the tree.

"Lou when do you leave?" My mum asked walking to me.

"Dec 29 in the morning so I have few days to spend with you guys." I smiled while hugging her.

I heard a familiar ringtone and ran to my room.

"Hello?"

"Louis have you spoken to Harry?" I heard Zayn say thru the phone.

"No why what's wrong?" I heard Lottie enter the room.

"He hasn't answered any of our calls." He sounded worried.

"Ok just don't worry I'll call him then call you guys back I'm sure he's ok. He's with Gem and Anne anyway." Lottie looked at me.

"Ok call me back." I hung up and looked out the window. I was mad at Claire but at Harry too. I just hope he's ok.

"Is it about Harry?" Lottie said sitting on my bed. I just nodded my head. "Claire's gonna come back and everything will be back to normal."

I hope so. Things need to go back to the way they were. I missed my best mate and instead he's been replaced by some foreign guy I don't know anymore. I just want things back to normal.

I want the old Harry back.

>>>>>>>
Ohhh Lou but in other words WHERE IS YOU AT CLAIRE?