- Chapter 69 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.
Picture of her sister and what she was wearing.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Yayyyy her POV's are back!

I'm back bitches!

It's good to be back. I smiled to myself as I looked out the windows thru my office. 2013 is going to be a good year. I managed to hit #1 everywhere and I'm getting millions of views. I managed to surpass One Direction.

Not that I hate them or anything it's just good to be on top again. I've missed my fans dearly and my family. During those months I've managed to get ahead on some things and even became the new CEO of SONY. My father signed the company over but not without a price of course.

I frowned as I thought of the sacrifice I was making. Life is life I guess and we all have to make sacrifices even if it means handing your future over. I just can't believe I'm going to have to-

"CEO!" I turned around to see who had disturbed my thoughts. "Uh your step sister is here." I let out a sigh.

"Bring her in Frank." I sat down and turned my back to the beautiful streets of London. After I had performed in Times Square I flew straight to London to take care of some things.

"Claire! Sissss!" My step sister said walking in. Her face had that annoying smile and her eyes showed pure craziness.

"What do you want Ashley?" I said annoyed. I hated her. She's annoying and whined about everything!

"Sooo daddy said to come and for you to get me in the studio to record an album!"

"Hell no! Have you heard your voice? No" I stated. She had one of those whiny annoying voices.

"Nēchan!" She said in Japanese. Oh yea did I mention she's Japanese. I guess my dad has a thing for Japanese women and married her mom.

"No now get out I have another girl who has real talent getting trained to be a trainee." She sulked out and I'm pretty sure she's going to go whine to my father.

When she left I let out a sigh. I turned my chair around to the big clear windows I had and just stared at nothing in particular. The past months I've spent them in Tokyo, in my grandparents home that they have there. Ian was with me during those months and so-

"CEO!" I turned around again and found Danielle standing in front of my desk smirking.

"Yes Dani?" I smirked back.

"Well you have to perform tomorrow at The X factor UK thanks to Simon. What song are you going to perform?"

"Uh how about Slow Down?" She grinned in approval.

"Oh also One Directions going to be there. Which means that idiots going to be there too. " She said with disgust and bitterly.

I chuckled to see her react that way. "Oh Dani when are you going to forgive Liam? He usted to be your Leeyummm a few months ago." She glared at me.

"How am I suppose to forgive him? That dick accused me falsely and kicked me out of his own flat! Dead in the middle of the night! And he called me a bloody whore!" The pencil she held in her hand snapped in two because of the amount of pressure she put in it.

"Ok Danielle go and get everything ready for tomorrow. I don't want you wasting anymore trees." I grinned while throwing away the pieces of the pencil.

As she reached the door she turned around. "Oh also you have dinner tonight with your-"

"CEO." Oh for fucks sake. I pushed the button.