- Chapter 48 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

> 3 WEEKS LATER <

The tour so far was going great and our fans never seized to amaze us. Claire and I have spent most of our time cuddling and just spending time together. Louis has gotten over the whole argument we got in the past. Zayn and Perrie were officially dating and are going public in a few weeks. Liam was still trying to get Danielle to talk to him which he was having no luck. Niall was still single saying he was waiting for Alex so he can tell her his feelings. We were in Ireland at the moment and staying at Nialls place.

"Haz were leaving we have that interview let's go." Zayn said.

"Ok let me go see if Claire's ready." I got up and walked over to the guest room Nialls parents provided us. I opened the door and found Claire in bed with her sweats still on.

"Babe were leaving why haven't you changed yet." She groaned and tried to get up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea but I think I'm going to stay in today I'm not feeling well." She clutched her stomach.

"Do you want something?" She shook her head and kissed my cheek.

"Just go their waiting for you don't worry about me go." I nodded and with a final kiss I walked out.

"Where's the love of my life?" Louis asked.

"She's not feeling well let's go and leave her here to rest." They all nodded and we left with Paul, Lux, Lou, and unfortunately Miranda.

"Harry where's Claire?" Lou asked.

"Oh she didnt feel good so she's staying behind I think her stomach was hurting or something." She looked at me and the next thing I know she hit me right behind my head.

"Ow what was that for?" I said in pain.

"Lou are you harassing my boobear?!" Louis said.

"Harry your an idiot but your a guy so what do I expect. I would expect you growing up with 2 women you would know what's going on with Claire?" She raised her eyebrows.

Hmmm. Well let's see her stomach was hurting and she didnt feel up for anything. My mum and Gem would have all these problems when they were on there-

"Ohhhhh." I finally realized what was wrong. How could I have been so stupid?

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

My stomach was hurting like hell. Like someone was cutting my insides with a sharp piece of broken glass. I stayed in bed covered up clutching stomach. Nobody was home so it was just me.

"Damn you Mother Nature." I yelled to no one in particular. "Present my ass." I mumbled while trying to get to the bathroom to as least fix my appearance. I felt bad when I saw Harry's face turn into a frown when I told him I wouldn't be able to go. Hopefully he doesn't think I don't want to spend time with him.

I took off my clothes and got in the shower. When I finished I changed into some black sweatpants, grey Adidas shirt, and just put some black slippers on. Harry's necklace lay on my neck and I admired it while blow drying my hair. The boys would be back by maybe late afternoon and then get ready for their show. That means I have a couple of hours to myself.

"Looks like it's just me and movies."

Am I the only one who talks to themselves when there alone? Or is that just me?

I put my hair into a side braid and headed straight to bed but before I could get comfy I heard footsteps running up the stairs. Harry burst into the room out of breath and with 4 bags in his hands.

"Harry? Shouldn't you be on your way to your interview your going to be late."

"Claire." He managed to breath out. "Here I made a quick stop to the pharmacy and got you a few things. Pain relievers, ice cream mint chocolate chip of course, chocolate, chips, cookies, water, some McDonalds, and um the stuff you use." He said looking down embarrassed.

"Harry you don't have too but thank you. I love you." I tried to get up but he stopped me. He kissed me on my forehead. "Your the best did you know that?"

Before he could say anything we heard honking. "You should probably go." He kissed me on the lips.

"Tune in to our interview and I promise later I'll bring lunch and we'll watch movies till the show. I love you!" And with that he ran out.

I sat there shaking my head and smiling like an idiot. That boy was crazy but I still loved him.

- - - -

"Our next guests are worldwide famous and very successful now with their first album being released in the past 2 months. Their Up All Night tour is selling out shows everywhere." Countless teenage girls screamed. "Please welcome One Direction!"

The guys all walked out waving to their fans and looking pretty hot. Lou did a good job she's the best I'll have to thank her later.

"So lads how's the tour?" Kim asked with a think Irish accent smiling at them.

"Well it's going great and we thank you for that." Zayn pointed at the audience and immediately girls started screaming.

"Niall how does it feel to be home?" Niall answered saying how happy and grateful he was for the support.

"So I hear you all were a bit late and how did that happen?" The guys all looked at Harry and immediately I felt guilty.

"Well Kimmi Harry here can explain that for you." Louis said smiling at Harry.

"It has something to do with Claire." Niall and Zayn both said quickly covering it up by coughing. The audience started screaming.

"Claire Woods huh?" Kim lifted her eyebrows up and down.

"She wasn't feeling good so I decided to get her something." He looked down blushing.

"Yea he got her ice cream, chocolate, chips, cookies, McDonalds, and random stuff like that." Liam said smiling at Harry.

The audience instantly awed.

"Well isn't she lucky."

You have no idea how lucky I am to have Harry in my life.

(A/N so guys drama is coming up soon but it's not the MAIN drama just saying. Hoping you guys are enjoying the story I actually already have an idea for another fanfic just gotta figure out the title. Please please comment/ vote I'd like to know what you all think and that's bye for now.)