- Epilogue -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy!

~ HARRY's POV ~
Years Later

Life make things complicated and sometimes you have to take certain risks. When we all decide to take certain risks our path in life shifts to another and sometimes to someone else's.

Mine took me to a wonderful place where everything was right. I was happy about my life and the certain step I took to make this happen for real instead of just my dreams.

"C'mon daddy." His little soft hand guided mine to the gate. "Mommys about to come out."

"William wait don't run." I ran after my son as he ran to greet his mother.

"Daddy!" He squealed and laughed as I picked him up and lifted him up to my shoulders.

I smiled at him but we were interrupted by flashes. Dozen of paps were in here taking pictures of us and yelling for our attention.

"You know what to do Will." After 5 years of living like this he was a smart boy so he knew what to do.

"Ok daddy." He put on his beanie and his ray bans that Gemma bought him because she thought it was cute.

My mum says he's starting to look like me and yea I guess he is. His curly locks are starting to show and his eyes were a greenish brown color.

Brown coming from his mother.

"Hey Paul. Sorry to bother you even tho you don't work for us anymore." I handed Will over to Paul.

"It's ok Harry I'm always here to protect you and the boys families."

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"So is this the last time she has to go away for weeks?"

"Yea after this she's taking a break for a few months to spend time with us."

"Paul where's mommy?" Will said looking around.

"She's coming lad c'mon let's get you through this crowd." As Paul handed Will over I covered him and held on to him tightly as Paul led us through the crowd.

We ignored the questions being thrown at us and Will just hid his face in my chest. He didn't like the flashing lights but he sure did like taking pictures. Will started to learn how to play the guitar thanks to Niall and the piano thanks to his mother.

"I honestly don't know why they still like taking pictures of us I mean were not in One Direction anymore." I said as we finally got to a safe place.

"Well you are the husband of a powerful women."

"And a sexy one at that she was named sexiest women alive." I smirked at Paul who shook his head.

"Daddy I'm sexy like mommy!" Will giggled.

"Yea I mean you are my son." I put him down.

"Yet you never change." Paul laughed.

We had a good laugh until Will called my name. I turned my attention back to him worried but then noticed he was pointing down to the first floor. We were up on the second looking thru the glass.

"Who is it?" I asked as he looked down. I crouched down behind him and looked to where he was pointing.

"Look daddy it's mommy!" He smiled clearly excited.

"Wanna go down and meet her." Will nodded so all 3 of us headed down using the elevator.

It's been weeks since I've seen her and I've missed her. Since I wasn't touring anymore I took care of Will and of course had help with friends and family. Will was a spoiled child by everyone but he never acted out or was disrespectful.

"Mommy!" Will ran out and towards a women who had her back turned to us.

She turned around and a huge smile appeared as she saw our son.

"Hey baby how are you? Did you miss me?" She asked as she gave him various kisses.

"Good and yes I missed you a lot mommy."

"I missed you too."

"How about me?" I asked as I got closer to them. Her eyes wandered over to me and she smiled.

"Of course I missed you. I missed both of my boys." She hugged me and kissed both of us.

"Hey Paul how you been?" She looked over at him.

"Good Claire and you?" He smiled back.

Yea, Claire.

After she had ran away years ago I decided that I wouldn't let her go because there have been many times where I have let her go. I ran after her and made her realize that I'm not letting go to what we have.

A year later we decided to marry and after a year of marriage we had William.

Me running after her was the best decision I ever made.

We all had a small chat until Paul decided it was time to go home. He led us thru the crowd of paps.

- - - -

You know life takes unexpected turns and it brings us pain but yet happiness. I don't believe in fate or in that your future is already planned out.

I believe that if you want something you yourself will have to go and make it happen. Live life as it is and make sure to think things out.

We all make mistakes but we learn from them so we won't go thru the same pain again. Life is short and all the money you've made isn't worth it. All the memories and people you connect with are the things that matter.

Every moment is precious and to me every moment is what matters.

"Harry?" I turned around and saw Claire looking up at me.

"Yea?"

"I think he's asleep." I looked down at Will and smiled.

After we picked up Claire we all headed to Louis and Eleanor's house because they threw a welcome back party for Claire. Will played the whole night with his uncles and their children. My mum, Gemma, Paul, Robin, and just about everyone was there.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." We both leaned in and kissed.

That moment as I slept I felt complete because I was holding on to two of the most important people in my life.

My wife and my son.

All the memories I've gathered with them aren't done yet because I have more to make.