- Chapter 77 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

My eyes wandered thru the candy section that they had at the side of the cash register. I love Hershey's but no they were to simple. Hmm how about Kit Kats? . . .nevermind. Oh wait! They have twixs! I picked it up and headed to pay but something caught my attention:

HARRY STYLES BREAKING POINT
HARRY STYLES ANGER PROBLEM?
Etc.

My eyes widened as I saw the picture they had on the front cover. Harry's face was red and his green eyes were grey. His facial expression so foreign.

"Mam? Is this all?" I turned to the teenager who was staring at me. I looked back at the magazines and took one of every copy.

"Is this all?" I nodded and she smirked as she saw the cover. "I really don't know how he can still love you."

"Excuse me?" I said taken aback.

"Well you broke the "bro code" never date your exes best friend." She bagged my purchases and shoved them against my chest. "If I was him I'd curse your name a million times. No wonder those little fan girls hate you so much." She chuckled.

"How do you know? Are you a fan?"

"Nope." She popped the P. "Fan of those faggots? Hell no. Its just a bunch of 10 thru 15 year olds buy these magazines and curse you."

"Really?" My face fell and my heart ached.

"Yea some even admitted to once being your fans but they said what you did was messed up. Which I agree what you did was fucked up. Yes that curly haired faggot cheated on you but what your doing is just pure bullshit. You have the nerve to go on an interview and plead another guy, which is your exes best friend to make you fall in love with him." She shook her head.

"It's my life. Why am I even still here talking to you?" I grabbed my bag and headed out.

"They say people don't like to hear the truth." She yelled behind me.

I yanked my car door open and slammed it shut behind me. Who the hell does she think she is? It's my life! There's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy. My phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said as I pulled out of CVS.

"Claire dear. I need you and Ed to come over so we can go thru the rest of the paperwork." My father said in a happy tone.

"Ok I'll be there later on." I said as I hung up.

What more does he want? I already agreed to run the company. Now what?

- - - -

"Hey babe." Ed said as he kissed me. I kissed him back but really I didn't feel anything. I felt the tender feelings but they weren't so strong.

"We should get ready. We have to meet my father and that trainee." He nodded and headed for the shower.

While he was in the shower I grabbed the magazines and read thru all the articles. According to the magazines Harry was asked questions about me and one paticular question threw him off the edge, which caused him to explode.

I don't blame him I would too. My eyes scanned thru the exact words he said.

"If you want to know if I still love Claire then hell yes I do." My eyes widened and my mind wandered somewhere else that I didn't notice when Ed walked out the bathroom.

"Love? You ok?" He headed towards me and I hid the magazine.

"Yea just tired I guess." I got up and grabbed the bag of magazines.