- Chapter 73 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

My eyes looked into her brown ones searching for some sort of explanation. Is this a joke? Is she lieing to me? She couldn't possibly be engaged could she?

"But you love me." I whispered as if I was telling myself this.

She shook her head. "No Harry I did love you but not anymore."

I ignored the sharpening pain I felt. "No Claire you still do! I know you do!" I yelled but honestly I think I was trying to convince myself.

"No Harry your wrong." She looked down.

"To who?" She got up and tried getting closer but I put my hand out to stop her.

"To who?"

"Yes to who? Who are you engaged to?" She let out a sigh.

"That doesn't matter. Aren't you happy for me? Harry were friends." I looked at her, squinting my eyes as I stared at her. Who is this person?

"It doesn't matter? Claire of course it does!" I threw the chair aside and she flinched. "Tell me who?" I said more quietly.

She stared at me for a second and examined my face. I felt her eyes search my face for maybe some sort of explanation. She shouldn't need one because she already knows how I feel.

"It's Judtch." She mumbled while looking down.

"Who?" I got closer but she backed away. "Damn it Claire who?!" I yelled out of frustration.

"It's Ed." She looked up.

My eyes widened and I felt light headed. I noticed a chair nearby and went to sit down.

"Harry are you ok?" She ran to me and took my hand but I pulled away.

"Ed? As in Ed Sheeran?" I said quietly almost as if I was asking myself that question.

"Yes I'm marrying Ed Harry." She touched my hand but I flinched. I felt betrayed and just plain heartbroken. So is that why Ed was MIA? Was he with her all this time?

"When did this happen?" I dared not to look at her.

"After about a month when I left. He was with me and I guess the moment was just right." Tears were on the corners of my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"When the hell were you going to tell me all this! Why led me on?!" I balled my fists and turned to look at her. Her face showed pure shock.

"I never led you on! I told you we could only be friends!" She yelled getting closer.

"Well then you should have told me at the beginning and I would have left you alone! You know what this makes you right?"

"No what?" Her expression changed to confused.

"You came between me and Ed. He's my best mate and you just come in. Geez Claire I didn't know you were some whore. Was I in love with a whore all this time? But thank you for opening my eyes to how you really are." I spoke with pure venom and bitterness.

"How dare you call me a whore! I'm not a whore Harry! We could still be together but you decided to go ahead and ruin what we had! And guess what with some whore!" She came closer and her face was red with pure anger.

"Well I guess that makes two of you. I guess I only attract whores. Don't blame me. It's all your fault." I said.

"No it's not my fault. I gave you all of what I had. I tried to please you and make you happy! I guess what the media says about you is true! Your some man whore who's fucked who knows how many women! You fuck anything that has a vagina so It's not my fault you decided to throw away what we had! This is all YOUR fault HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs that I'm pretty sure some people at the hotel could hear.