- Chapter 38 -

~ NIALL's POV ~

Today was the day we go back to kick off our Up All Night tour and Alex still hasn't woken up. The doctor said there's a possibility she might never wake up. I wasn't giving up yet I just can't she has to wake up. I want to see her actually laugh and smile. Claire hasn't told us where she went 2 days ago saying it wasn't her business to tell. The little mix girls were still here keeping Claire and all of us company and giving us comfort. Jade was a nice girl always being there when I need her. Perrie and Zayn have gotten close as well. I was currently in Alex's room holding her hand saying goodbye

"Alex if you can hear me I'm sorry but I really have to go. I don't want too but I can't let our fans down. I hope you wake up while I'm gone. I promise I'll come see you when we have bre-." I stopped talking feeling her hand move? Am I going crazy?

"Uh as I was saying I'll come see you when we have breaks I'm just so sorry." Tears started falling from my eyes. I buried my head into her side crying. "I'm sorry please forgive me! Just please I'm begging you wake up! I need you here we all do! We all need you! I'm sorry!" I yelled crying uncontrollably.

"It's not your fault Niall." I quickly looked up and saw Alex. AWAKE! She's awake! She's alive! She's AWAKE! She was stroking my hair softly. My tears turned into tears of happiness.

"Your awake." I got up and ran to the door.

"SHES AWAKE!!!!!!" I yelled laughing and crying at the same time.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

- Moment Before -

We were outside in the waiting room of the hospital just sitting here without doing knowing or saying anything. The boys had to leave so we all decided to let Niall say goodbye to Alex alone. My little leprechaun kept blaming himself and crying, it was too painful to watch. I've made use of my time by taking the lyrics Alex left me and turning them into a song. It wasn't finished yet but I want to use the letter she wrote and turn it into some sort of story, not mine but hers.

"Babe you sure your going to be ok?" Harry asked for what had to be the millionth time.

"Yes Harry I'm going to be ok. Go on tour I understand we have the same job you know." I said kissing his cheek reassuring him.

"Alright but call me if you need anything." I nodded. Liam got up saying it was time to leave in a few min. While saying our goodbyes we were interrupted by Nialls yelling?

"SHES AWAKE!!!!" My eyes widened and my heart stopped. I ran to her room almost falling over the hard floors.

I pushed past Niall and there sat Alex on the bed sitting up looking like nothing happened. I ran to her and pushed her into a bone crushing hug.

"Never in your life do that again I thought I was going to lose you." Everybody walked in including the doctors and nurses to check if she was ok.

"Well Alex everything seems normal." He said after checking her heart rate. Alex was beside her mom hugging her. Kayla looked relieved and I knew why. She had lost her son, husband and she didn't want to lose Alex as well. "Now why did you do this?" The doctor asked when he finally closed the doors

Alex looked around at all of us.

"Oh were sorry we'll leave for you to talk. Let's go girls." Leigh-Anne said.

"No it's ok you can stay I don't mind." She said smiling at them. They looked at me as to say is it ok, I just nodded and they sat back down. Harry stood beside me holding me.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry mom. I just felt useless and pathetic." She looked down. "I thought you all would be better off without me but I was wrong. You all need me as much as I need you. Claire I saw what you did and thank you your the best friend a girl could ever have. Niall it wasn't your fault it was mine, I need help and I'm willing to take it. Lance showed me a lot of things." Lance?

"Lance?" Kayla whispered.

"Yea Lance my brother. He said he loves you mom and that he misses you. He was the one who showed me all these things."

"Well they have a great rehabilitation center in LA. The program consits you of staying there for 3 months without no contact with the outside world are you willing to give it a try?" We all looked at Alex. She held her head high.

"Yes I do I want too. I have to, not for me but for you." She turned to her mom. "Also for me but mostly for you. You need me more and I want to make sure I'm stable enough for that. Mom you usted to be my rock let me be yours." Kayla started crying along with my mom.

"I'll make a call right now." The doctor said gettin up. "I'll be paying for everything." I called after him, he nodded and left. Harry hugged me tight and that was all I needed. We walked out together, outside to talk.

"You know we won't be able to spend valentines day together right?" He said while holding me against his chest. I nodded. We weren't going to spend our first valentines day together. I was sad yes but I understand that when on tour there are some things you miss out due to work.

"At least we got to spend your birthday together." I whispered. Harry was warm and it was cold outside. His scent was so intoxicating in a good way of course.

"I'm going to miss you but I promise I'll come see you on breaks and stuff. Maybe you can even come on tour with us for a while." He smiled down at me.

"I'm going to miss you too curly. I'll make sure to ask Danielle to make time. I would love to see one of your concerts." He smiled showing those cute dimples.

Without thinking I poked one of them. Can you blame me? There just so cute not too. He looked at me like I was weird but I kept poking them making poke sounds.

"Are you ok?" He asked confused. I nodded.

He put his hand on my forehead and all over my face. "Are you ok do we need to take in do you can get checked?" I slapped his hand away.

"Ow" that hurt he said pouting at me. "Kiss it to make it better."

"Tell Lou." I said

"I hate you." He said crossing his arms over his chest like a child. I laughed putting my arms around him.

"No you love me." I said getting closer. He put his arms around my waist.

"Your right I do." He whispered while leaning in. My eyes closed slowly along with his.

When our lips touched fireworks set of inside me and my skipped a beat. I always have this reaction when we kiss. I wonder if he felt the same?

This moment was perfect. Alex was ok and I had someone like Harry in my life, who I know would never hurt me.

(A/N so that's Alex's story. It's not the end she's still going to be in the book. The next chapters are going to be about Harry and Claires relationship. So I started my senior year two days ago and they gave english first semester -.- imma be busy but I will try to update as much as possible.