- Chapter 47 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

I chickened out at the last minute! The words just couldn't come out my mouth I ended up looking stupid. I have to tell her during these months.

Right now we were in the car heading to the airport. We were flying over to Canada and Claire was here with us. The media calmed down after seeing us together and fans have apologized. Funny how some fans actually say I never meant it or I was just jkn.

"Harry let's go." Liam said while trying to get the rest of the lads together.

"But our flight isn't until like another 20 min." Niall said while trying to keep Zayn up.

"Were using my private jet." Claire said. We went to get on including Miranda. Ugh!

"Paulllllllll! I thought Lou was getting on?" Louis said taking his seat beside Liam. I saw Zayn and Niall get on either side of Claire.

"Hey that's my spot!"

"Tough luck styles." Niall shrugged his shoulders as well as Claire.

"Harrruhhhhh! I'm here!" Louis sat down beside me and layed my head on his shoulder.

We all got in various different arguments. Louis yelling at Claire for being a bad girlfriend. Niall at me for not willing to share.

"Shut up! People are trying to sleep!" Zayn yelled causing all of us to shut up. "Thank you!"

"Where's Lou?" I whispered.

"Right here!" Lou got on with Lux in her arms. We all got up to say hi except for Zayn.

"Lux come here." I reached over but she reached out for Claire instead.

"I'm her favorite." She stuck her tongue out.

"Your everybodies favorite." I mumbled while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Damn right she is." Lou said.

"Get usted to it Haz." She went to the seat opposite of mine. Zayn and Niall were on each side while Lux was on her lap cuddling against her chest.

- - - -

"Ok up let's go!" I heard a witch like voice. I opened my eyes and saw Miranda. We all got up and stretched not really listening to Miranda let's face it she's a bitch.

"Claire let's take a picture!" Zayn said when we got inside the airport. He handed Liam his phone and snapped a picture.

Claire walked over to me and put her arms around me. Immediately flashes went off but she didn't take her hands off. She put her head on my chest and nuzzled into it.

"Ok love birds let's go." Miranda said rolling her eyes.

I bent down and kissed Claire. I was waiting for the fireworks and the usual feelings I have when I kiss her but instead they were replaced by some sort of explosion going off in my stomach.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

When we got to our hotel Paul gave us our room keys and I was suprised to see Perrie.

"Perrie? What are you doing here?" I asked confused. I thought she was suppose to be back in England.

"Uh well you see I-"

"She's with me." Zayn said putting his arm around her waste. My mouth dropped as well as the boys. She blushed.

"Finally!" Louis yelled. "Since your here your waking him up."

"Perrie keep your boyfriend away from my boobear he didn't let me cuddle with her." Harry pouted while putting his arms around me.

"Were cuddle buddies." Zayn said while taking Perries hand and getting in the elevator.

"Boobear?!?" Louis gasped. "You replaced me? How dare you!" He faked cried into Liam's shoulder while he just patted his back.

*ding*

"It's ok Louis we can share." I said while getting out.

Me and Harry walked into our room and dropped our stuff.

"What shall we do?" Harry asked while hugging me.

"I don't know we have like 6 months to do whatever we want." I nudged my nose against his softly.

"Best 6 and so months ever." He kissed me softly.

His lips tasted of mint perhaps from the gum he was chewing earlier. His smell intoxicating only making me want more of him. I clenched his t shirt as he stuck his tongue inside my mouth clashing against my own. His arms tightened around my waist. My arms started lifting his shirt but he stopped me.

"Let's take it slow." He smiled down at me while stroking my cheek.

I know short chapter im sorry the next ones gonna be a bit longer but i hope you guys like the story so far. Comment and vote please