- Chapter 13 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

After I took a shower I saw that it was 1 so that meant I should start getting ready at around 4:30 ish. I decided to chill and watch movies till then.

It was the beginning of Titanic when I heard someone knock. I put my popcorn and chocolate aside while I got up and walked to the door. I turned the door knob and was literally tackled to the ground.

"Claire we've missed you!" Kendall, Kylie, Demi, and Taylor all said in unison.

"Ok guys get off I can't breath." I literally couldn't breath.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked once they got off of me. We walked to the couch and sat down.

"Well someone told us your going on a date today with that Harry guy." Kendall said.

"Were here to help you!" Taylor said.

"Well he's going to pick me up at 6 so I'll get ready at 4:30 ish but till then let's chill and watch movies." They all agreed and we were at the scene where Rose was calling out to Jack. "Jack . . . Jack . . ." I busted out laughing and they all looked at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" I looked at them. "There's obviously enough room for him. He could have lived. I don't see the point on her calling his name out its obvious he's dead." I said in between laughing.

"Your heartless." Kylie said in between sniffles.

"Hey let's watch the Notebook!" Demi suggested.

"Ughhhh no! All these cheesy movies make it stop!" I buried my head in Taylor's shoulder.

"I don't get it why don't you like chick flicks?" Kendall asked.

"They just give unrealistic scenes. Like is a guy really gonna take a bullet for the girl he loves? Is that guy really gonna chase her and stop her from getting on a plane and everybody's like clapping in the background while they kiss. I prefer watching a horror movie."

"You need help." Demi said. Kendall got up to check her phone and said it was 3:30 so I just let them pick out dresses and outfits and etc. I just sat there eating chocolate and being a fatty.

"Did he say where he's taking you?" Kendall asked while looking at my shoes.

"Nope but I'm sure it's just dinner you know usual date." Demi picked up a red tight dress and handed it to Kylie. I decided to take another shower and by the time I came out a whole outfit was layed out on my bed.

"Hurry up I gotta do your hair." I went to sit down in front of Taylor while she blow dried my hair and styled it however she wanted. Kendall was doing my makeup while Demi and Kylie were doing my nails. It was 5:30 when we finished and I went to change. I put on the red tight dress and red pumps. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was in waves and my makeup was just some red lipstick, black eyeshadow and eyeliner.

"You look beautiful!" Taylor hugged me.

"So were leaving now our work is done call us later to tell us how it went." Kylie said.

"Here use protection." Demi handed me a condom and winked. Before I could say anything they were out the door. I threw the condom away and then I heard someone knock. I walked over and opened it. In front of me stood Harry all dressed up in black on black. I was literally eyeing him up and down and I just couldn't help myself.

~ HARRY's POV ~

Wow. That was all I could think of the moment I saw her in front of me and I just couldn't keep my eyes off. She looked absolutely gorgeous. We were now in the car driving to this private place on the beach I reserved and made sure no paparazzi would show up to ruin our date.

- - - -

"Were here so don't take the blindfold off just yet." I looked down at her shoes. "You might wanna carry your shoes." She carried her shoes in her hand and I led her to here I had set a small picnic.

"Ok you can take it off." She lifted her hands to take it off and I saw her face fill with suprise.

"Did you do this? Wow it's so beautiful! I love it!" She pulled my hand and ran straight to the blankets and pillows I set up. We sat down and I was genually happy. The world seemed to slip away and it was just me and her. I poured some red wine for us and handed her a glass.

"Here's to many other dates."

"Who said were going on other dates?" I looked down feeling embarrassed and stupid.

"I'm joking Harry" she laughed and God I just loved the sound of her laugh. I fed her some chocolate covered strawberries and she did the same with me.

"How did you do all of this?"

"Well I had some help from the boys and Simon" I saw her almost spit out her wine.

"How? Wait MY uncle Simon HELPED YOU set up this DATE?"

"Yea he was totally cool about it. I had to use some of my charm tho." She laughed along with me.

"Tell me your favorite things" I pulled a blanket and wrapped it around her.

"Well I love red velvet cupcakes! Oh I also love mint chocolate chip ice cream."

"Eww really?" I honestly wasn't so fond of mint ice cream.

"Yes! It's my absolute favorite! How about you? What are your favorite things?"

"I love being naked it's so liberating!" She made a face and I laughed. "I support Manchester United. The colors color blue and orange." Her faced lighted up when I said orange. "I love cats, dogs, turtles and every animal. My favorite show is Family Guy and I like to watch The Notebook, Love Actually, and Titantic." I looked over and saw her covering her mouth with her hand.

"Really? You like to watch chick flicks. I hate them! I prefer horror movies like the grudge, the ring, Bloody Mary, SAW, Freddy vs Jason and the list goes on." I was genually suprised by her answers.

"Stop making fun of me." I pouted

"Aww Harry I'm joking" she pinched my cheeks.

"Ow that hurt" I rubbed my cheeks. "What do you look for in a guy?" I've been waiting to ask this question.

"Well he has to get along with my family or else I won't date him. He has to be sweet, kind, understanding, and patient. I'm not asking for much I just want a guy that loves me for me." She looked at the ocean and I saw the wind blow thru her hair and I honestly wish I could take a picture of her now and store it somewhere safe. "Oh and I would also like them to just pay attention to me and nobody else. What about you curly?"

"I don't like a girl who swears a lot it's a turn off to me. I won't date her if she doesn't get along with my family. I also don't like a girl that smokes it's unattractive. I would like her to be sweet, nice, cute, understanding, kind, and well I'd like her to be you." I looked over and saw her look at me and smile.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Was I? I mean it would be too fast.

"No" I saw her smile fade and she looked away embarrassed. "But I will one day. Right now I just want to get to know you better and spend more time with you." She smiled.

The rest of the date went great and we watched the sunset. It was beautiful but not as beautiful as the girl sitting beside me.

It was time to leave and I picked up the stuff and carried it back to the car. I opened the door for her and she stepped in. The ride back was quiet and I held on to her hand the whole time. We sneaked in thru the back and I walked her to her room.

"Thanks for this great night Harry. I loved it." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. We pulled apart and I looked into her gorgeous eyes and before I knew it my head was leaning down to kiss her. When her soft lips meet mine I felt the fireworks again and my knees went weak. I softly caressed her face and she lightly pulled my curls. We pulled apart and she said good night. I stood there for about 2 minutes not being able to move.

That kiss was the moment I realized I not only liked Claire but I might be falling in love with her and I didn't want anybody to stop it from happening.

(A/N) hope you guys like the book so far :)