- Chapter 41-

~ HARRY's POV ~

She threw me on the bed and smirked at me. One by one she stripped off her clothes. She was only left with her bra and panties, she slowly made her way on top of me. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt and once they were off her fingers slipped inside me, obviously feeling my muscles.

I turned us around and she giggled. Her hands immediately went to the outside of my pants unbuttoning them, I slid them off and was left in my boxers.

"I want to feel you." She moaned while I kissed her between her breasts. She stood up and turned us around with her on top. Her eyes looked into mine, she unbuttoned her bra and then bent down kissing me till she got to the band of my boxers.

She started stroking my length over my boxers, I groaned. "These have to go." Her hands looped to the band and she pulled them off in one swift movement, I helped her pull them off.

Without any warning she took me inside her mouth. I groaned and pulled her hair. I looked down and saw her look up at me which drove me over the edge. She pulled away when I was about to come.

"Did you like that?" She smirked. I flipped us over and with out any warning I slipped myself into her, causing her to moan out in pleasure. I thrust rapidly inside her, sweat already forming on my body.

"Harry!" She moaned. Her nails dug into my back threatening to leave a mark. Her lips were on my neck. "Oh god! Harry! I think.."

"Shhh" I said still thrusting into her rapidly. She let out a loud moan and we both let out at the same time. I fell on top of her tired.

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Harry I can't do this. It's too early." My eyes darkened. Really she's giving me this bullshit after I led her to the bedroom.

"Then why did you let it get this far?" She looked down.

"I'm sorry I was lost in the mood." I pulled away and stormed out. I heard her footsteps behind me.

"Harry!" She reached for my arm but I pulled away angry which caused her to fall.

"DONT EVER FUCKING LEAD ME ON LIKE THAT AGAIN! I BOUGHT YOU ALL THAT SHIT AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAID! YOU MADE US LEAVE MY BEST MATES CONCERT! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE?! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I DO ANY NICE SHIT FOR YOU CLAIRE! HAPPY FUCKING VALENTINES DAY!!" I slammed the door and left her on the floor crying.

I had went to a bar afterwards and saw her sitting off alone. We got a hotel room and. . .

~ END FLASHBACK ~

"Told you you would be coming to me." I looked down at the blond who's name was Emily. I had just slept with her. I got off her and went to sleep.

- - - -

My phone rang and I reached over looking at the caller ID. I ignored it and saw that the side of the bed was empty. Great she got what she wanted and left. I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. It was around 2 in the afternoon. I quickly covered my face up hoping no one would recognize me and quickly left the hotel.

I had taken the car I bought Claire so no one was going to suspect anything.

Claire.

I just cheated on Claire. I slammed my fist onto the steering wheel. She caused this! It was her fault! If she wouldn't have led me on like that I would have never had to do this!

I'll just have to apologize today, hopefully she hasn't told the guys. I'll be in HUGE in trouble with all of them. Her brothers. My eyes widened.

I saw what her brother Xavier could do, he was a pro at boxing and I'm sure he would gladly rip me into shreds.

"DAMN IT!" I'm hoping she hasn't said anything to anybody. I saw her building up ahead and parked. I got out the car quickly and ran to the elevator inside. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Pardon me." They had a hood over there head and ray bans covering their eyes. He didn't say anything and just walked away. He looked familiar.

"Ed?" They stopped and turned around.

"Harry."

"What are doing here looking all mysterious?" I laughed. He pulled his ray bans off.

"Just came to see Clair- I mean a friend." He said quickly and walked away. Why would he want to see Claire? Did they know each other?

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

- MOMENTS BEFORE -

The whole night I didn't sleep, I layed at the same spot I was after Harry had left. I was waiting for him to come back but he never did. I know pathetic. I got up and went to shower. After I finished I just pulled some grey sweatpants, a black and white Adidas shirt, and put my hair into a messy bun. I heard someone knocking and I ran hoping it was Harry.

"Claire?" I quickly tried to close the door again but he barged right in.

"You can't just barge into peoples place like that!" He closed the door.

"I'm sorry but we need to talk. You can't hide from me forever you know. I saw you." His ginger hair was all over the place. "Last night with Harry. Is that who your dating?"

I tried walking away but he pulled me back. "Answer me." I pulled my hand away.

"Yes why?" He got closer to me with his hands around my waist.

"Claire I still love you. Don't you understand? I never stopped loving you. I've been waiting for you all this time." His nose brushed against mine softly.

"Ha! Whatever you've dated how many women?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"To forget about you. That's why I've dated." His lips got dangerously close to mine. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry Ed I love Harry now." He pulled away, he didn't look angry he just looked sad. That's the thing with Ed he understands.

"Oh I'm sorry." He looked down. "Promise me that if he does something you'll give me a chance?" I looked into his eyes and they were pleading me.

"I don't know." I said uncertainly.

"Please Claire. If he does something, I'm not saying that he is but just please promise you'll give me another chance." He said taking my hands on to his.

"Ok I promise." I smiled up at him. "Ed I'm sorry for what happened befo-" he cut me off by putting his lips onto mine. My eyes widened.

Once he pulled away he looked down at me. "I'm sorry I had to do that once. Claire that's in the past forget about it ok. I'll see you around." And with that he left.

I stood there gobsmacked at what just happened. I finally blinked and analyzed what just happened moments ago. My thoughts were cut short by someone opening the door.

"Claire I just saw Ed what happened?" It was Harry. Great so be shows up the next day in the afternoon. I looked at him.

"He just came by to say Hi, that's all." I walked to my kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. He followed me and before I could get my bowl he turned me around.

"Claire I'm sorry ok. I didn't mean to lash out on you like that." He said looking at me. I looked closely at him and saw something different about him, something changed. The curly headed innocent boy I met was no longer there and instead this new Harry was.

I shook my thoughts aside, I just didn't get enough sleep. "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have led you on like that, I just think it's too early for us to you know." I looked up at him hoping he would understand.

"I know I'm sorry I won't ever do that again." He pulled my face up to his and I slowly closed my eyes.

(A/N) how many of you thought it was Claire and Harry? I know the scene was lacking but hey it's the 2 main characters. Thanks for the 1K reads!!!!! I'm absolutely happy! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.