- Chapter 10 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I managed to avoid the guys the 2 months and a half of the tour. We only had 1 month and a half left of the tour but I felt bad especially when I see Niall. He's tried to talk to me but I just wave and walk past him. I feel horrible it's not his fault. I'm starting to feel like this whole thing is ridiculous. Liam's tried talking to me and make small talk but I just smile and nod. Zayn and Louis have tried to make me laugh but I just run away.

Harrys tried talking to me at first and get me alone but I just pretended to be on my phone. He must have lost interest because he hasn't tried to talk to me. Lately I heard he's been seeing Cara Delevinge. Jealousy formed inside me as I would hear my sister talk about their dinner dates and late night visits. I know Cara personally and she's tried contacting me but out of jealousy I haven't answered her.

I thought maybe if I stay away from Harry my feelings would be gone but no they've just gotten stronger. I even wrote a song about him.

I walked backstage to find Harry sitting alone on his phone. I turned around to walk away but felt someone hold my wrist and turn me around.

"What's wrong Claire? Why have you been avoiding us? Did we do something? Did I do something?" I looked into his piercing green eyes and admired them but looked away.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about I haven't been avoiding anybody." He let go of my wrist.

"Stop! Just stop lying! Tell me why have you been avoiding us? Don't you like us?!" He yells at me. I flinch. I've never seen him like this.

"I'm not lying! You have no right to yell at me! Instead of yelling at me shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?!" The last words sliped out of my mouth and I cover my mouth.

"Girlfriend? Who? Cara?" He looks around the room. "She's not my girlfriend. She's a really good friend of mine. But that's not the point I've been trying to reach out to you! We all have! The only people you talk to are Kendall, James, Carlos, Victoria, and Logan! You ignore me and the rest of my band mates! You're really pissing me off!"

"Well then leave me alone! I'm sorry I'm pissing you off! Just ignore me like I ignore you! Why do you care anyway!?" I ball my hands into fists.

"We all care!" He says quickly and looks around the room nervously.

"Well you don't see them yelling at me! They have given me space! I do like all of you I- I- I- I just don't want the hate I've been getting!" It's feels good to finally say it. He looks at me suprised.

"I'm sorry I didn't know. I thought you were already usted to getting hate I didn't know you felt that way." He looked down. "You shouldn't care what they say about you. It shouldn't matter because you and me know it's not true what they say! You're beautiful! You have an amazing voice! Let them say what they want! Do you think I don't feel bad when people call me a faggot? I do but I remind myself that they don't know shit about me! Look at yourself! Look at your face! Look at your body! You're gorgeous in and out! You shouldn't hide your face or keep your head down when you walk!" He steps closer to me.

"Claire I- I- I like." he looked up at me but then looked away.

"You what? Tell me?" He tried walking away but I grabbed his shoulder and turn him around.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me! Now look at me in the eyes and tell me!" I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"I- I- I-" he was really pissing me off why couldn't he just spit it out!

"Damn it! Harry just fucking tell me! Grow some balls!" I knew that was harsh but at that moment I didn't care I just wanted to know what he was going to say!