- Chapter 31 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Today was the day that our Up All Night album was bring released and I couldn't be anymore nervous then I already was. The album was being released in a couple of hours and we were on our way now to go to a meet and greet so we could sign our albums. Claire was suppose to come with me but she said she'll meet us there later on because she had stuff to do. We were all nervous for this album hoping it will do fine here in the US as well in the UK.

"Let's go lads. Stay together and just walk right by." Paul told us before he opened the door. We were greeted with screams. They put us all together and we walked by waving and smiling at our fans.

"Ok boys you'll be here for a couple hours, go back home to get ready, and then walk the red carpet for the release party." Miranda said while telling us where to sit. "Simon and Claire will arrive together later on. Now let's start." 5 fans at a time came in for us to sign our album.

"Oh!!!! My!!!!! God!!!!!! Harry! I like totally love you!" One fan yelled the instant she came in. "Niallll! Marry me!" "Ahhhh Louis touched my hand!" "Zayn your amazayn!" "Ahhhh Liam called me love!" The first hours were like that for us and my hand was getting tired, my cheeks were a shade of red from all the lipstick. One fan tried to kiss Niall on the lips while another tried to touch Liam's bum. It was amazing to see the way our fans react this way for us their incredible.

All of a sudden we heard screams coming from outside and in walked Simon and Claire waving to everybody. Simon walked over to Miranda and Paul. Claire locked eyes with me and gave me a thumbs up and small smile before she disappeared with Danielle. I really wanted to go say hi and hug her but right now my fans are more important and it would just be rude.

We signed our albums, took pictures, kissed fans, and gave hugs. Our fans were amazing it's just the way they react to every little thing we do or say. One girl nearly fainted and another was shaking out of control like she was having a seizure. We all received gifts, letters, and cakes from our lovely fans. When it was time to leave Claire came over.

"You guys were amazing!" She looked at Zayn and gave him a hug as well as the rest of us. "You did great Harry." She whispered in my ear when she hugged me. "Let's go." We walked out together and of course paparazzi were outside. The lads walked in front while I was beside Claire.

"Harry! Harry! Are you using Claire for the fame?"

"Claire how do you feel about Harry's many women?"

"Congrats guys can we get a picture?"

"Harry! Claire! Smile."

We ignored the stupid questions but we smiled for those that were polite and congratulated us. Once we got in the car and drove off to go get ready the nerves stopped. We just had to get thru this night.

"Claire you getting off?" Louis asked when we got to our place. She shook her head. "Sorry guys I have something to do but I'll see you later bye." She gave me a kiss on the cheek as well as the rest of boys and then she drove off.

"Is it just me or is she acting weird?" Niall asked while we were walkin in to find Lou and her crew ready for us. Yea Claire was acting weird but why?

"Boys shower and then were getting to work. I don't want any horsing around. You have to be serious this is your night everything has to be perfect." We all did as we were told for once.

- - - -

"Haz hold my hand." Louis said.

"Lou hold me." I said.

"I think I'm going to puke." Niall said covering his mouth.

"Ewww get away from me." Zayn said pushing Niall.