- Chapter 44 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my Harry." I thrust into her one last time and finally fell on top of her.

"Your amazing." She said against my chest. I got off her and layed beside her. I didn't know her name really. The past few days I've met with Emily but now that I don't have her here me and Nick picked up chicks at the club.

Nick has helped me out with the lads. They don't know what I was doing and Claire has been trying to call me but I just told her I was busy. I am busy. The lads all saw the tabloids and so has Simon but Nick helped make up some excuse.

"I have to go." I got up and changed quickly. The motel we were in was out of town and no paps would be outside. I would have to call a taxi but first I had to find Nick.

I knocked on the door Nick was at and he walked out already fully dressed. He smiled at me and we both left.

"You called a taxi right mate?" I asked.

"Of course now let's leave we'll just tell them my car broke down or something. Let's go before those girls come after us." We laughed and got in the taxi.

Once we got to me and Lous flat we walked in to see all the lads including Simon waiting.

"Where were you Harry?" Simon said crossing his arms over his chest.

Oh shit.

"Simon chill we just had a couple of beers and my car broke down when we were coming home that's why we took a taxi." Nick said.

"I wasn't asking you I was asking Harry is your name Harry?" Simon snapped. Nick raised his hands.

"We just went for beers and his car broke down." He looked at me and just sighed.

"You have a show tomorrow I expect you to sleep now. Sound check is tomorrow at 3 don't be late." Simon walked out with Nick behind him.

The lads looked at me. Zayn and Liam shook there heads and went back to looking at the tv. Niall just left and Lou just looked at me.

"Good night." They ignored me and I walked to my room to shower. When I got out Lou was sitting in the bed.

"What happened to you Harry?" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean I'm still me." I said with a small laugh.

"No. I don't know this Harry." He got up and left. I stood there confused. I shook the thought and went straight to sleep.

- - - -

The next morning I had a horrible headache. The sun was out and my eyes burned. I went to brush my teeth and then walked out to find all the lads sitting on the couch watching E news. I went to get a cup of water and walked out to go back to my room but stopped when I heard :

"Claire Woods out with Nathan Skyes? Claire Woods was seen yesterday with Nathan having a cup of coffee but they were later seen getting on a yaht. Justin biebers yacht to be exact. Justin had a party and it just so happens that Claire was there. Boyfriend Harry Styles has been partying quite a lot looks like Claire's trying to say hey if you can party so can I what do you think?"

"I totally agree. But that's not what captured our attention. Now Harry Styles has been going to clubs and walking out with ALOT of girls. But now there's this picture of Justin and Claire getting a bit cosy."

They pulled up a picture of Justin kissing Claire on the cheek. She was clearly in her bathing suit. His arm over her shoulder keeping the towel in place. My glass of water dropped while I tried to make sense of what I was seeing.

"All signs point to their relationship being on the rocks. Is this the end?"

My eyes were wide. The lads all tried snapping me out of my trance but all I heard were distant voices.

"She cheated."

"That's a load of rubbish no she did not!" Zayn yelled to Claire's defense. "She would never do that!" Niall said.

"I would'nt blame her if she did." Lou murmured. We all looked at him. Me being confused by what he said.

"Lou don't." Liam warned. I looked at Liam.

"No! You need to put a stop to this Harry!" Lou yelled. I looked at him. "Who are you? This is not the Harry we know. You come out the club with a whole bunch of girls and you expect us to believe the bullshit story you give us! Claire believes it but we don't! Don't you see your pulling her away. Every guy is dying to be with her! I wouldn't blame her if she cheated you know why? Because we all know you do it every night!" Lou pushed past me and walked out, slamming the door so hard that some pictures fell off the wall.

"He's right." Zayn said. Niall nodded and they both left to look for Louis. It was just me and Liam.

"Liam what did I do?" I asked.

"Get your shit together." He left shaking his head.

Louis never got that angry at me before. He was always the fun lad. Yea I'll admit I've had my share at girls but not every night. That would be exaggerating. I can't help myself there are just sooo many girls out there to see, look, to feel. I wouldn't call it cheating it's just my needs. Claire said to wait and I am. It's like a waiting for dessert and who says I can't have other plates on the side filled with different sweets.

See I'm not a jerk after all.