- Chapter 58 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Africa was amazing and it was great staying there and helping the people around. My eyes looked horrible for I have been staying up pretty late helping out the people in the hospital they have. Looking at the babies and kids teared my heart into a thousand pieces and I cried for what must have been hours.

I met a girl who works by collecting plastic bags and I got a chance to see her feet. They were filled with blisters and cuts that I took off my sneakers and handed it to her. She took them and thanked me. My feet were filled with cuts but it didn't matter she had to do that everyday and not complain.

I was glad to be home but I'll be going back to help out more. I donated money to build 2 schools and had my father check on the process. Danielle was here beside and she seemed a bit off but I took it as her being nervious. I was suppose to be going home on Wednesday but I was told I could leave early so I decided I could maybe suprise Harry.

The lads were the only people who knew I was coming home because I contacted them and told them my plan. It's been a month and I haven't been caught up on Instagram or any social networks. Which means I should check my Twitter.

"Dani do you have my phone. I wanna check Twitter." She looked at me for a min.

"Just sleep Claire you looked tired just check it tomorrow ok." I nodded and thought she was right but there is something going on.

Harry. He was the only thing on my mind and I couldn't wait to see him! I looked down at the H necklace I always carry around my neck and smiled. His last show was on Friday and I was glad I would be there to see him.

- - - -

The whole plane ride was boring as Dani didn't talk much and I slept thru almost all of it. I was just glad we had landed and I was getting off. Josh was in charge of our luggage and he was taking it to my apartment so we just walked out looking for the boys. I looked around and no paps were around. Good they don't need to see me here.

"Claire!" I turned around and saw Alex running towards me. "I missed you!" I laughed and hugged her back just like the other boys. Liam was with Danielle.

"So what happened while I was gone?" I said while we walked out to where Paul had parked.

"Nothing much it was boring without you." Zayn said putting his arm around me waist.

"I missed my cuddle buddy." Niall pouted which the cutest thing EVER!

"Well we will cuddle when we get back." I smiled at him. Liam helped me and Dani in the van and I greeted Paul.

"Thank god your back these boys are a handful." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry Paul I'm back to rule with an iron fist." I looked at the boys. "So how's Harry?"

"He doesn't know your here we told him we had to do something so he should be in our hotel room watching tv or something." Liam said. I nodded.

- - - -

"Were here! Run to your man!" Louis yelled and I giggled at his silliness. I thanked them, kissed Alex on the cheek, and walked out running to the entrance before anybody saw me.

They were going out to eat so me and Harry have some time alone. Louis kept saying how they'll have to stay over somewhere else and not to be too loud that the whole hotel hears us.

*ding*

I walked out and headed to the room number Niall gave me. I stood in front of it nervious to open it. My hands were sweaty and my stomach was doing some sort of somersaults. The elevator dinged and I looked over to find Zayn.