- Chapter 94 -

Vote and Comment! :) Enjoy!

SONGS: Fall - Justin Bieber
Sick of You - Selena Gomez

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Ahh Claire what the hell! Be careful! Are you ok?" Danielle said as she was doing my makeup. "Don't throw the makeup brushes at the mirror it might crack."

I decided to stop and just stay still for her to finish. Since this morning I've been in the most pissy mood and Harry was to thank.

That ass!

He thinks I'm jealous because he's with Becca?

Ha!

Hell. To. The. No!

"Ok your done and you go after Bruno because they decided to switch you two." I nodded at her.

"Claire!" I turned around in my chair and saw Victoria smiling at me. Danielle decided to leave us alone as she knew what my sister had done.

"You look so pretty! Anddd Justin's been asking about you." She smirked at me.

"I'm sure he has." I grinned fakely. Honestly I was just plain pissed and she wasn't helping my mood.

"But c'mon let's go take our seats he's about to perform. You don't go on till after Bruno."

I got up and headed off to our seats. I don't know where she was sitting at but I was sitting with Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia, Alex, and all the boys. By all I mean even Harry and at the moment I just wanted to bash his head in a mirror and cut those curls off.

"That's Justins mother c'mon." She dragged me off but I stopped her.

"Sorry I already have a seat reserved I'll see you later." I left Victoria there shocked and made my way to the opposite side of the runway.

"Did I miss something?" I smiled at all the girls.

"Nope but Candace looks hot." Louis said dreamily. Eleanor rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

"Has it just started?" I asked Sophia who sat beside me.

We all happened to get along with her since we all decided to just move on from that. Danielle was still bitter about the whole situation but I guess you can't make everyone happy.

She was just jealous.

All of a sudden the whole place turned pitch black.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Justin Bieber." A man with a thick British accent announced.

"You gotta admit that was hot. I wanna know who says that." Alex whispered in my ear so Niall wouldn't hear.

I looked over to Harry and saw him looking up at the runway.

He won't care at what was about to happen.

~ HARRY's POV ~

My attention was focused up on the runway as Justin was sitting on a chair and a guy with a guitar was sitting in the other. I could feel Claire looking at me but I ignored her.

The slow strums of the guitar started and we all quited down.

Well, let me tell you a story About a girl and a boy He fell in love with his best friend When she's around, he feels nothing but joy But she was already broken, and it made her blind But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

During the middle of him singing he walked over to the edge where we were all sitting at.

Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?